Transaction Pending?

Sorry if this is the wrong section, need help if you need to move this thread please do!

I’ve been sitting on pending for my subscription i don’t know why, it isn’t my bank… help

How long has it been at Pending status for? It can take up to 24 hours for it to clear, though it doesn’t usually take that long.

Will it be done before i hit level 20? ahaha and i got it about 8 am est

Leveling restrictions are usually removed immediately when you add game time. It’s some of the other in-game restrictions that tend to stick around like for trading, chatting etc. But you should be able to continue leveling past 20.

That’s assuming the payment goes through. If you just paid this morning, then what you’d be seeing in your bank account is just a hold on the funds. Those funds haven’t actually been transferred to Blizz yet. But as long as everything goes through, the restrictions should be removed by 8am tomorrow :wink:

Hmmm…wonder if they’re still having that issue. If it’s the same one that’s been going on, it likely isn’t your bank. They were having an issue on Blizzard’s end (tho they adamantly blamed peoples’ Banks) where Mastercards were’nt going thru; not sure if it ever got resolved. If you’re using MC, the work around was buying “Game Time” instead of a sub or trying a Visa.