Trans Women ARE Women

My favorite part is always “you have no quotes!” when they hide their profile and if anyone links anything they said, they cry harassment. :rofl:

2 Likes

the writer made it unreportable

Kinda
I loved the character so much I stole the name for my user name on things like 12 years ago.

So it’s not a direct reference any more, it’s sorta just become my name.

But at the same time, yes it absolutely is, because I still adore the show.

1 Like

Trans women need their own sports leagues

3 Likes

Oof, reminds me of that NCAA swimming thing that happened not too long ago. Transwoman destroyed the female swimming competition, broke multiple records I believe, but in the men’s category, was ranked like 400 something lol.

2 Likes

Not exactly:

Of course, GD would be cut in half at least if this was enforced.

2 Likes

Define real women.

Has the writer also make “calling people homophobic without proof” unreportable? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Because honestly, it should be, given how it will get people in trouble with no proof what so ever. By ruining their reputation, getting them fired, getting them kicked out of social groups, maybe even getting somebody hurt or—

Hey, Wait a minute!!

..If this is a thread about people getting hurt about certain attitudes or language, then how come OP is fine for just labeling people willy-nilly despite this will hurt people---

:man_facepalming:

THALLIA!!!

I just came to a sudden realization here.
2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The multiple personalities comment has nothing to do with you being trans and everything to do with how you pretend to be a top end raider one day and a super casual the next.

2 Likes

Notice how the lgbtq people are just joking around and some of the straight people are literally throwing around PREDATOR AND GROOMER around. If u accuse someone like that again, i will make sure u get flagged to hell. False accusations are NOT a joke.
Edit: IDC if ur a man a or woman, don’t sit on ur high horse and accuse someone of something that serious.

4 Likes

Double standards.

3 Likes

I heard that aliens are made of crickets too?!?!

Sure some are.
Others are getting very heated

Some lgbt people on here aren’t exactly being pleasant either

There is no need at all to make this a war of the sexualities

3 Likes

Those you’ve known, and lost still walk behind you.
All alone, they linger till they find you.

1 Like

“Awful sweet to be a little butterfly”

Got that tattooed on my arm haha

Idc if they are being pleasant, straight or lgbtq. P word ( idk if u can say it) is a very serious accusation. Its not something u can say lightly. Esp calling someone a groomer. You could ruin their life.

But you’re not fake. No one is a fake man or fake woman. You’re a real, living person with your gender that you want and you live by. Nothing about you is fake. You’re you in all of your beautiful glory. As is everyone.

4 Likes

No one’s life is getting ruined by getting called something on the WoW forums by a random clown lol.

2 Likes

I made my stupid post in this thread, but can I make a serious one now?

Who cares? People are people and if you choose or are a different gender than your birth certificate states, or not, then so what? Be yourself! Be happy! Enjoy Life! Just acknowledge and respect everyone else’s choice as well.