Tranq Shot alert or Weak Aura

With the return of tranq shot, i was wondering if there were an add on or weak aura that will alert you if your target has an enrage or buff that can be dispelled/tranqed. I have been on a BFA induced hiatus and seem to remember using something like this before. Is there an option in ELVuI? Suggestions?

Tagging for this.

!WA:2!Dv1YUTTrx4iOg0wceaB1KIMIGcJae183fgj2ngfDNPIuSdKLuOOZLUrAi5rKtn1mmZmuYYBASAxK16rqR)xPhb)emqOOpa5rWpb9mdLCTJwmCMZ9lFNJk1OYWkrvI(4dNtd5SU8Cri8GBTKKRs4I2zkkNjDetApyGeuLwqyHi9oCktfuREl)6Eld580i(yw3X0mO)fRFwpkgseKqRf2ZtQicLtWakJktCCXpkNPkbnogeYFOQy11pUXNK5bWiGP6iGb0t962PEZMUQjzqaAdvU0nh1nilLmbeICMvwxmE5tJYfeJ7Q80SnZLqVyGbcAy3e(42S(lVXZ5s8Z(PJjtKEmYqq6SuaK0UzqAAl8DwfFbH9(CAk9mklElul1sJrLRLO)u71dJKoxfZDZhGX8IE12VRFVU(775p7k5)QJENNvOS7xBvnARocESaKYTES1X)VzgpOWQ2j9NhbbO18XexCq9MDACCZz5SvLjNQ6786ffsulLiLvdaMGed99gsIPH9V0yORXVVUsa2bIbLEdpcwN2r)iDv9p6KTPPfnc8lm8r8i4)FRlX2liyK0xJnhSG(QlpbGS9Xuju5zkXjZim6qBXEp9x34cGiHUkbWIvjFPEdxgNblx3o6zAEcjG4Ri5uJOMKsVR7qcL1qVdQGEx9pRFMEp8RZNtblesSVJ2csMJfApi2aP(PpE3Skk4uvpzcblMVDfen7(wI2JbCbgK9KRUO3D2v8E4JKzBCn1RXt5IxwQuPYFQGkKoWcZD3)y)2zFJLObLzY6W3qJujU7JpVSWr0tHilXZxwmI8UvHZfw()EUurhmrF75cocIbFKOBR2TQR3qGPKrM5wbdTHrz83SvzaIx2OHGE2wVkNeHfbYw((3iXx7PLwAJ5IO3iiztFZQlfbWiQKgKc9xLZxBmoBZdB1QUxp32((TpY7WxCG)YRCDx6zW9xLrV9g(XW1InBFSFZdBv)FwgNYh3qaVphyHt68fpz7DEwr2zySWCS2ctnpmkVmixP4S2Jaboop3qUPfdDpR8RZSzMh1UQYCbITFXAkjUgMjwV7NqdpHHJtLTA0nKKcfxBsrYBADGlwxarsqcqJtuN7MYjrV2o3fAhuMUAipSVR5SAGeh)tHB7nmpvrD8SsvvNeCWXM1FAQJReRsFlEzUWcnnzMRzBQM1p7UR3hAA5pNkjyxikzbLvajrXDCpJZhwA2vioeLO4HJkg9(Us9M9qAK(bE)h0WJKMLqk7n2c4USO90qG7ymUoOBnV61BfGbWaASJGYmMc6VtonAr0X1oj73A)8GhpEXaJg4ulIPkp3mCsT7Q)1QEHjq4j75nIKMdLNoIiOMWo7EuM0SGlKIBX8aP9plK67uweMqyXG87RQ)Wl7u(jB)m7r5YtZeCeJOMOvv1)XE6puwF(CoB9(puv9F(zkvOP(VwRrj95xuSOL5zCYn15xmhp1Ey1z66YDFXPRqpvKE7U9t3ENkJ(73(Vd

Enjoy.

Modify the first trigger if you want it to always show, currently it only shows when usable.

It’s checking on any Magic/Enrage buff on your target, so it might give a false positive if they have one of those buffs but it’s undispellable.

2 Likes

https://wago.io/cZ5yQ_ukS/2

That one uses the API’s CanSteal return value, which returns true for both magic and enrage effects if they can be removed. More reliable than hinging only on the debuff type.

I didn’t know IsStealable worked on Enrage, I would have used that.

Honestly, I didn’t believe it did either. I went and tested the crap out of it before I was willing to trust the WA, but it does in fact work.

Conro. [Conflict Rotation optimizer} add on has a warning feature for when to use Tranq shot

I use it for learning curve on support alts primarily but have it as a reminder feature for seldom used skills Handy for TorturGhast when you pick Anima extra talents as well

Conro -Hunter and other classes is an add on from Curse Forge. Go to search feature when you access site. Just Type Conro it will link you.

THIS ADDON HELPED ME LEARN HOW TO HUNT PROPERLY - for those that don’t use the ever popular “Weak Auras” addon, I highly recommend it!

Update 2.22: Since the WoW DEVELOPMENT TEAM continues to seal their own fate, and make this game unplayable for me at times in various ways, I don’t recommend using it all. Reason being, since everyone was so mean to me for playing a VENTHYR HUNTER - you are all psychic scapegoats (esp. them, in the worst possible way I might add), which has manifested in the worst possible way, using psi - all possible using real world (and hence, in game) psychotronic weaponry: i’ve been talking about this since '09 to anyone interested, and since they all made remarks about me being a “stupid white boy,” and got the game management team to silence or ban me for not threatening me when they made remarks about my mom, etc. - i would not recommend playing here. ~ matthew.

Uh… if you look at your enemy frame it will show if it has a dispellable enrage? Am I missing something here?