Training Regimen World Quest

The World Quest: Training Regimen wont let me click on Gatamatos in order to retrieve him.

24 Likes

I have the same issue

• List item
2 Likes

I also have this issue. I tried a number of interface-related troubleshooting efforts, even going so far as deleting the Trinity, which did not resolve the issue. I don’t know if it’s related, but it might also be worth mentioning that when doing the zone storyline I chose the Larion instead of the mechanical version.

3 Likes

Same here with the choice

2 Likes

Same issue here, I’m wondering if it has something to do with choosing Larion when presented the opportunity?

4 Likes

I also am unable to interacted with the tiger i dont know if it has anything to do with larion but i did select them

Same issue - also chose Larion.

1 Like

I am also having the same issue and i chose Larion as well during the story line quest and wont allow me to do the world quest now. I tried every possible trouble shooting option and nothing is working.

I am also experiencing this. Also chose Larion.

1 Like

same here i cant click in gatamatos after reloading multiple times

2 Likes

Ditto, same issue. Chose Larion in the intro quest and now I can’t click the mecha kitty to get my anima quest.

Same issue, and I also had chosen Larion earlier.

1 Like

Same issue, also selected Larion.

Same issue, also selected Larion.

Same here, selected Larion too.

LMAO WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED IT - it’s your fault for choosing larion! GG BLIZZ

1 Like

Also bugged, chose Larion, can’t do world quest.

1 Like

Yup…cannot click the tiger. So annoying gonna always feel like I am behind on rep because Blizzard is being Blizzard.

1 Like

Same here. larion as well.

It’s 35 anima and a small amount of rep… you won’t be behind