Trading Post weapons sadness

I saw the new Bardiche and thinking, that be a great new weapon for my Wrathguard then it auto learned the appearance when I purchased it on my Warlock :frowning: I wanted the actual item to sit in my bags so my summoned pet could use it, not automatically added to my collection.

It’s hard enough to collect two-handed melee weapons as a warlock when most are locked behind personal loot, never showing up. In those rare cases I can actually purchase something I get denied again forcing to be auto-collected.

2 Likes

Are the felguards affected by the item being transmogged? (haven’t played warlock or hunter, no idea on pets)

Can they transmog another weapon to that weapon, leave it in their bags, and the system uses that appearance.

lmao.

I don’t think you can mog items you can’t equip.

1 Like

I surely hope the system doesn’t work like that just so I don’t have to look like an idiot that refarmed weapons.

I’m hoping they just let your pick your weapons from collection with whatever they’re doing in the next patch.

I think I saw warlocks holding scythes (polearms) but it was probably npcs. :sweat_smile:

All these transmog items from the Post should produce items in your bag, that you have to right click to add to your appearances. OP’s problem is precisely why this should be.

There are several staves that look like scythes.

2 Likes

They have an artifact appearance that’s a scythe, but it acts like a staff.

2 Likes

That’s the Legion class artifact or the staff ones.

2 Likes

small indie company

Need felguard mogging more than ever.

I was thinking of something much older. It’s definitely used by npcs. :melting_face:

That’s why I said:

1 Like

My staff is a good one

2 Likes

Strange that I can’t see them in the collections. Wonder if there are more hidden weapons. :thinking:

Great, you reminded them this glyph exists. Now they’re going to remove it because pvp’ers might mistake your demon for a DK.

3 Likes

No, the demon only uses 2h weapons (excluding staves iirc) and warlock can’t equip any, so can’t transmog them.

I even tried to transmog an heirloom and mail it to my warlock but the transmog got removed lol

I agree. Remove DK from the game.

1 Like

Yes they are the worst.

1 Like

Yeah, this is all Tovi’s fault.

1 Like