Trading post Tender

Well, I still have the pirate transmog frozen from February. It doesn’t look like I will be able to buy it this month.

1 Like

Unless the one item one wanted one month being of 750 tenders, and then the next month, another item of 900 tenders, but also other items of 600 tender, etc. Only so far one can go with the amount we get, heh.

1 Like

Given the items announced for next months trading post. Can we already assume there will be no way for people to get all 3 transmog sets available? or, are we going to see the price reduction in play or an increase in the amount of tender received?

1 Like

We will not be able to get the two big sets as well as the pet but some seem fine with that. I don’t think they should be made cheaper, instead should increase the cap and let us work for more - or buy an additional 500 for gold.

I think that the trading post is excellent in it’s current form. It wasn’t meant to be able to purchase everything or even most of the items every month. I thought it was meant to be like going into a boutique and buy the things you wanted most. It makes me evaluate all the items and choose the ones I really want. I know the other items I do not buy will be coming back around at some point, so I’m not concerned about them. I’ve never felt bad or cheated that I couldn’t get everything I wanted every month.

3 Likes

I can see people getting bored of the same stuff though the way it stands now with 500 at a pop it would be a few years before you would be able to obtain an entire months’ stock. I think even increasing it to just 1k a month would be helpful that way you can grab one big item and still have a reason to save towards the next month.

1 Like

I have agree with everyone else who has said it, increasing the cap would do wonders for the trading post.

When it was introduced I was one of those people excited to go out and try to complete as many of these challenges as possible each month while i had free time. having the cap there really just… melted my interest. Now i get it done in 1-2 days and pay it no attention at all.

Lochton’s suggestion back in April (2020 looks like?) of an increase to 2K - 2.5K looks reasonable to me.

4 Likes

April 20th :wink:

Council didn’t exist yet in April 2020

1 Like

The existence of the Guardian pack puts an even more sour taste on the Trading Post and collecting and customizing with mog.

Essentially, those who buy the Guardian pack are gaining extra tender for real money.

3 Likes

well you see… through the bronze dragonflight and the time keepers… I can’t read dates. lol

1 Like

It’s good to see it’s being watched and worked on because the price of items for how many tenders players get each month is definitely a bit high. Knowing items will return is good and makes the passing on items less stressful but I still end up only being able to afford 1 item because of prices.

I feel the trading post is well balanced. I do not want to come in the first year and clear the thing out, leave some content that will cycle so I have are reason to continue it next year and not kill the system.

6 Likes

Well. They made the choice themselves. It was announced how it was going to happen.

I think the way the trade post now is ok. Maybe 1200-1500 would be nicer when there’s items that cost 900 on there. I don’t think it should be an unlimited tender to grind, but maybe 1000 is too low. We can freeze items and they’ve also said items would be on there again in future rotations. Gives some of us a chance to not wild out and spend too much time grinding out every single item on there.

3 Likes

What about now that the new month is out with multiple mounts costing 800-900 as well as a 600 pet and more very unique looking pieces?

4 Likes

Two mounts and a pet at the same time is too much. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

9 Likes

It is great to see the new month as a view but in content for me, it is a ‘meh’ and a burning point.

I think there’s a little too many mounts now.

One Trading Post month should have 1 (-2, if the 2nd is completing the log) mounts, 1-2 pets, and then the rest a mix between.

NOTE: Wouldn’t mind if titles could be purchased from the Trading Post. Just some minor titles like, with connection to professions, or classes.

Examples:
Blacksmith.
Jeweller.
Paladin.
Medic.
Doctor.
etc…

6 Likes

This month is the roughest for me so far. Not in terms of the activities - I have already hit my limit on June 1. But I am someone who collects it all - mounts, pets, toys, transmog, titles, achievements… But even with some Trader’s Tender left over from last month I can’t buy both mounts. Yes I could freeze one but then I lose my Egbob pet freeze which is looking like the route I have to go because I want Buzzworth more than Egbob. I’ve already completely given up on collecting Trading Post transmogs because there simply is no way. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to be able to afford some kind of combination like: 1 mount, 1 pet, 1 armor piece and 1 weapon each month. If you don’t collect one or several of those things - cool! More opportunities for the things you do collect. But I think right now the scaling is off between the cap and the prices.

8 Likes

I think there needs to be further compromise.

Say you’re finished for the month; but do you REALLY have to be finished?
What if you make it that every 1,000 Points you earn OVER the months cap you get 100 Extra Traders Tenders? For each 1,000 points you additionally earn, another 100 traders tenders. Let’s keep people playing and earning points and reaching goals!

6 Likes

I wouldn’t mind 100 Tender bonus Pr. 500 Tender you earn after the 1000 cap.

3 Likes