Trading post tender sink needed, suggestions?

I do have my complaints about the post items but it’s my own personal pickiness that prevents me from blowing my tenders monthly. I don’t expect to be given special treatment for it.

2 Likes

Nobody has 10k to spend on one item.

3 Likes

I suggest they put the Brutosaur up for 10k tendies so I can sit back to watch the fireworks. It’s not like it’s an achievement mount, they were happy to give away TCG mounts so why not?

6 Likes

I thought this was one of the selling points for transmog.

3 Likes

Initially we were glad for tmog because we didn’t have to look like clowns anymore.

Now we are glad for tmog because we can make ourselves look like clowns.

Weird how that flipped.

4 Likes

Yea they probably just gonna make more dresses though

Apparently nothing says warcraft like dresses and arm sleeve gloves

2 Likes

Fancy dress gloves are serious business.

3 Likes

But every month?

Like enough with them. Wheres my sick weapon armor mogs.

Im not a rp’er but srsly who is rocking those mogs in content. I dont see anyone wearing them anywhere

My wife uses them with her black dress mog on her priest. Looks like she’s going to a ball instead of a raid. :smiley:

They are simply recoloring things a bit too much for my liking though.

1 Like

You refusing to buy xmogs for 14 months is not a reason for a currency sink to be added. If you were buying things regularly, and still amassing thousands of tender because the game just gives so much away, that would be a reason to add a “tender sink.”

4 Likes

we went from amateur clowns to professional clowns :clown_face:

2 Likes

It really wouldnt be an issue if 90% of items weren’t horrible.

4 Likes

what you mean, in march we got a new mount, we always getting old shop mounts or things like spectral gryphon…things that is def worth it.

your suggestion is puttin raid mounts in it? hell no, make NEW mounts, thats simple.

Sorry, but this is pretty much all we’re getting.

I think it would be cool if they added some items that can be sold though, like pets that can be caged or mog items that can be listed on the AH. That way if some people have an abundance of currency, they can list these items on the AH, and people that are running low on currency can spend some gold, seems like a win-win.

And without warning.

Monthly cap definitely needs to be permanently doubled since they keep increasing the price of the mounts.

The sad reality is, Blizz doesn’t want us burning through the TP items. They’ll eventually stop making new items and we’ll have more repeats to burn through most likely.

2 Likes

Do they? I haven’t noticed any increase.

They’ve been slowly increasing. I think wowhead made a post about it earlier this year or late last year. I’ll have to find it.

They also keep doing pets and mog for monthly rewards, then giving us 2+ mounts to choose from to buy in a month, that’s happened a couple times.

It’s really frustrating. I don’t need or want everything, but I’d like for things to feel achievable which the trading post doesn’t feel like it is half the time.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say double per se, but increasing it to 1500? That would give us opportunities to get stuff while not forcing players to engage with content they don’t want to.

I have no words