Trading post request- mage tower recolors

Do it. Make it 3000 tenders and milk the cash shop idc

2 Likes

Maybe if they’re deliberately made really expensive (say, you need to drop like 10k tenders on a single piece)…

But more likely, there would be a huge backlash to this idea

2 Likes

They said no if you look back I had to search it up again

That’s why I said recolors :sleeping:

2 Likes

It still would diminish the originals

If you really want them? Look at the legion class hall sets you get

They were inferior vs the MoP gold challenge class sets

It should be that way if they really had to reintroduce them.

Inferior reskins that look half crap like the original

The ones who scream they want it can have an inferior one while the ones who got the original mage tower skins can have a better looking one

Everyone wins

No.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

I have some of them and don’t see how that diminishes them. They’re “old” this point.

Nope.

Liar. Cat form. Prove me wrong.

I want an X’holorac colored cat form.

They have not put a single cat form of any sort in your precious new, improved mage tower. Other Legion cat forms are rarely used because they are so drab. So what is the most used cat form? Firekitty, from way back in cata.

Are you auditioning for being a blizzard spokesman?

1 Like

Honestly, sure. They’ve already given Druids a new skin for the werebear.

While they’re at it, they should add the third tint of the MoP challenge sets and alternate tints of the WoD challenge weapons. People are capable of recognizing the difference in “how it was earned” by the tint.

1 Like

Hell no. No way

Exactly. Original owners can still be exclusive and feral can get a new form that isn’t boring.

1 Like

Legion class sets were not just a recolor. Hey were inferior different models

And every Elite PvP set is either a recolor of that season’s Gladiator set or that tier’s Mythic set, people still somehow recognize those.

AS someone who owns 36/36 mage tower weapons I fully support this. A lot of the mage tower weapon’s color choices are poop. I would love to see a bunch of re colors for them!

2 Likes

We csnnot compare blizzard making available a worse version of the CM MoP sets to making recolors of the legion mage tower skins. Because they never made avilable a 1to1 recolor of those.

I would never support bringing back mage tower skins for the ssme reason I dont support bringing back elite pvp sets ir gladiator mounts. Some things have more weight than others and what it took to earn them

Give them enough time, and a drop in sub numbers, and they will be twitch drops or Prime loot anyways LOL

1 Like

You have upcoming new cat forms besides fire kitty

No infact ALL of your druid forms are having a massive upgrade

Keep looking the other way maybe you’ll pretend these new forms don’t exist

Ehhh

Buying? Nah. Being able to earn it someway similar? Sure.

That raptor is a travel form.

They could give us (and shamans) back manasaber form, which we EARNED doing suramar questing.

1 Like