Trading post: Month of April

I don’t know if the wow community is going to like the April trading post.

I got most of it already. so its a savings month for me

1 Like

Do they ever?

7 Likes

I’ll get the turtle mount and a couple smaller items, but overall I don’t love it, which is fine because I’ll save tenders and I currently don’t have that many. Speaking only for myself, but I don’t care for pets as the fill the bar reward, and I’m ok with returning items like the ship mount that I already have, since it helps me save a bit. I always go for mounts though, and lately the cloaks with the hoods and the ball necklaces, outside of that, I don’t get much. It’s a bonus thing in game that doesn’t bother me either way. :slight_smile:

meh… the rabble over this happened a few days ago.

pretty sure we’re already onto complaining about something new.

2 Likes

Something totally optional, totally free still, but you have a point still so many complaints.

the community doesnt like anything lol

1 Like

The April options…

2 Likes

The camo colored capes with the hood are pretty cool, as is the plain looking staff I have a different color of already. Can’t say April is any worse than the past couple of months for me.

2 Likes

I’m eager for the wizard duck since I saw it two months ago. :robot::magic_wand:

2 Likes

Right? Good month to save tenders and I’ve needed a month like that. Been on a spending spree for the last few.

The Plunderstorm tenders came at a good time too.

1 Like

The WoW community doesn’t like anything

2 Likes

like that hood/cloak and that crooked staff. Gettin them both

1 Like

I like it more than marchs store.

I need that shark hat

2 Likes