Trading post = epic win

The trading post has been great so far, haven’t seen so many horde players in Orgrimmar on my relatively dead server in a while. It’s nice that I can get a ton of Trader’s Tender from doing a bunch of old content.

The pirate outfit, the cloaks, and the flail look great. I also really like the hammer. Plus, it’s nice that you can store items for later. I didn’t even realize that we would be getting a bonus for completing it each time as well, which is made even better by it being a really neat mount.

Overall, I think this is a great addition to the game and I love the level of quality that we’re getting with the items so far, hope it maintains (or surpasses) that level of quality in the future. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Its underwhelming for the maintenance issues caused… Just another carrot on a stick.

2 Likes

Is the vagabond cowl one color or are the a variety of options for it?

I’m gonna make a thread

Trading Post = Epic Tie

By that pessimistic viewpoint, isn’t all content just a “carrot on a stick” to keep players interested in the game and paying for sub time?

It’s basically free rewards for playing the game, something most people here probably do anyways, with the majority of the rewards being fairly high quality for the effort it takes to get them.

I get being annoyed about the constant maintenance times lately, but that is seemingly an issue with the expansion at large, not something that can easily be scapegoated onto the Trading Post as a whole.

1 Like

It’s a pleasant little addition. Can’t wait to see what other stuff they put on it.

3 Likes

I just did it I had to. I probably should credit you

1 Like

theres nothing good on it.

the hammer is ok everything else meh

hope the next stock has the valhalla greatsword

You’re warrior, grab the flail.

for what i dont do fury or tank

its also pretty bad with the pixels on it

real warriors use greatswords

2 Likes

It would have be nice if they put this effort in fixing all the broken classes,just another thing to distract from what is really important

Real warriors use TWO greatswords

1 Like

i can’t have coins more than 1000? and it won’t let me buy the flail it says “try again later there was an error”
sadness

Is it one-hander or two-hander?

They still haven’t let us titan-grip warriors transmog on one-handers.

1 Like

I am irrationally mad knowing that there is a brown/black/red vagabond hood and cloak but they chose the pink one to open with.

C’mon blizz, that is all I wanted!

1 Like

Other colors have been datamined. I assume they will show up in later months.

2 Likes

1h

1 Like

Ugh, Blizz please!

1 Like