Trading post credit reverted after looting

Completed the 1000 needed, looted the chest, received the tender, no mount. Checked the journal it showed I have completed and received the month reward on the top of the screen. No other achievements showing I can complete anymore for points, etc. Now it is showing 950/1000 with no mount, no way to earn another 50 points, etc. Small Indie Company I guess.

2 Likes

Went and gathered another 50 travel points to get back to 1000, cannot loot chest.

I am facing the same issue like you. just wondering if this problem solved?

I had that problem as well, all I did was log out and back in and it seemed to fix the chest.

I can’t even collect my tender from the chest, the animation plays but I don’t get anything, filled my bar and finished the quest, nothing for days now.

Concerning that blizz hasn’t even aknowledged this being an issue.

Been 7 hours and still have yet to receive my mount. Trading Post showing that I’ve received all rewards for this month.

To be clear you have checked the mounts list and it did not appear in there to be unwrapped?

Few times over :stuck_out_tongue: turned off all addons, fully rebooted bnet, etc.

2 Likes

Actually its concerning that you just spew incorrect information confidently, they have acknowledged it

Get on an alt and loot
Had todo this to get the mount and buy things since its really buggy

Tried that, no loot option at chest on any alt.

jeez so many problems. its like they yoloed that thing in without any testing lol

With how bad its been you would think they would have the major issues atlest fixed

2 days now, see they are hard at work on this with the amount of people compliaining.