This bug has happened before where the trading post chest keeps resetting every time I log off.
The Trading Post Chest is bugged for me as well. It keeps giving me the cowboy mogs set and 400 Trader tokens, but the tokens don’t get applied. So Ive not received my reg tokens for 3 days.
go in your battlenet transaction history > virtual wallet > wow
assuming you play regularly, you should have 1x 500 tenders and 5x 100 tenders per month
| Date | Description | Ecosystem* | Total |
|---|---|---|---|
| Jul 3, 2026 | In-Game Purchase: Trading Post: Mount | Battle.net | -750 Trader’s Tender |
| Jul 3, 2026 | Granted Via In-Game Event | Battle.net | +500 Trader’s Tender |
| Jul 3, 2026 | Granted Via In-Game Event | Battle.net | +100 Trader’s Tender |
| Jul 3, 2026 | Granted Via In-Game Event | Battle.net | +100 Trader’s Tender |
| Jul 3, 2026 | Granted Via In-Game Event | Battle.net | +100 Trader’s Tender |
| Jul 3, 2026 | Granted Via In-Game Event | Battle.net | +100 Trader’s Tender |
| Jul 3, 2026 | Granted Via In-Game Event | Battle.net | +100 Trader’s Tender |
For me, I know that I already have the tender and items, and it’s a bug, I just want to make Blizz aware the bug is back. It’s not really a big inconvenience, just an annoyance.
I’m having issues where I would obtain lets say 500 tokens (currency) from the chest. Then go to purchase and find only 100 currency available. I normally only use one character regularly, so it isn’t an issue where the currency was already used. Can anything be done regarding this?