Trading post chest bug

I complete tasks and i get more than 1000 tokens. I have message about to loot chest and i can take mount here. I look chest in trading post and get only tokens without mount. I tried loot mount on other characters but i cant loot this chest more.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. Completed different tasks to get a 1000 tokens, when I open the chest no mount and gave me only 100 tokens. I believe you should get mount and 500 tokens.

I did different tasks and got to 1000 points and the chest is not interactable on any character. I don’t have a message saying to go click the chest and I still don’t have my mount. The message says that I have collected all rewards, but I haven’t clicked the chest since yesterday and I go the 1000th point 30 minutes ago. I’ve checked the mailbox, my bags, and different characters than the character I did the last task with. It was a M+ so maybe that was the issue?

Just finished the 15 pet battle challenge to hit my 1000 mark and I have no chest rewards. The medallion glows for a quick period with the last task before it’s replaced with “You have collected all rewards for this month”. :frowning:

Same here went to collect my mount and 500 coins for completeing monthly task and got 400 coins and no mount.

Same issue finished my bar to 1000/1000 and tried to go loot the coins + mount. Does the animation to open and then nothing happens. Tried logging out for 15+ minutes like other threads recommend and it didn’t nothing.

Same for me. I’ve completed enough challenges to get to the mount and it says I’ve collected all the rewards for this month, but it won’t let me interact with the chest to collect my trader tokens or the mount.

Yeah. I have 1000/1000 and can’t click my chest to loot. There is a fix coming.