Trading Post Bonus item return?

I think the majority of players would agree the Trading post has been a pretty good addition to the game and usually has an interesting selection of items from basic to pretty unique. In some cases some months just downright stink down to personal tastes which is fine and expected.

One thing I would like to see changed is the ability to swap out the ‘bonus reward’ at the end of each month for previous offerings or once you have completed the month you have the ability to select a reward you have missed and can farm further points to gain it. This would mean that it would remove some of the negative FOMO that is attached to it and also for people who have no interest in receiving battlepets something to work towards if like me you were someone who started later.

In particular with mounts or the full sets like the blood troll and darkmoon harlequin outfits. These are things which should either be added back into the trading post either as a selectable monthly reward or as a high cost item to eat up tender stashes. Alternatively they could add in to the game to earn through alternative ways such as Darkmoon faire tickets for the Harlequin outfit and Troll outfit could be added to the Trial of style or something else.

Its now been over a year since the intro of the Trading post and whilst some bonus items have returned and been included in the game (dragon mount) others have not.

What are peoples thoughts on this or do you have other suggestions?

1 Like

I totally agree, I missed out on both sets