Trading Post …

What’s up with the trading post for the past what 3 months now being flowers , and butterfly wings and crowns etc ???

Hello? Can we please get some epic fire or fel fire stuff. Some bloody war themed stuff ?? You know what I mean? Enough with the flowers and fairy stuff please .

65 Likes

No, I don’t know what you mean. This is 2024.

4 Likes

I like the flowery circlet.

3 Likes

i get it. i was 14 once too.

30 Likes

Trading Post has been pretty bad lately I haven’t even bothered going to get the currency out chest yet

17 Likes

People crying over free stuff :dracthyr_shrug:

16 Likes

I don’t worry about those items…all I care about is new mounts and new battle pets and new toys…rest of that mog stuff…not useful to me …

3 Likes

Im all for everyone getting stuff they like. Key word being everyone. Just add more options.

7 Likes

You know what’s amazing about the Trading Post? You don’t have to purchase stuff you don’t like. I, personally, enjoy all of the items with flowers so I purchased them! I, personally, highly dislike the “simple” weapons… so I don’t purchase them.

It’s very simple, really!

10 Likes

Are you saying 14 year olds don’t like flowers?

1 Like

its kind of like you know they are theming the trading post around whatever event is running at the time

6 Likes

As my old US Navy Boot Camp company Motto was…Stop and smell the Roses…

2 Likes

It’s great, isn’t it? :dracthyr_love_animated: I want night fae wings as a back cosmetic (not a toy).

3 Likes

I love the sunflower staff. Goes great with my Sunflower pet. It’s spring. stop and smell the flowers. Or don’t. Save your currency for whatever you want, neighbor.

8 Likes

I mean…

We always get that sort of stuff from raid and pvp.

I honestly think the trading post is better suited for flowers than war stuff.

It’s a good place to put cosmetics that would be hard to justify dropping from raid bosses.

14 Likes

It’s not free. We pay a subscription which includes the currency. We simply have a choice of what stuff to spend it on. We also have to do things in game to earn the currency. Neither of those things make that currency “FREE”.

6 Likes

Deargodinheaven the drama of these threads. :roll_eyes:

March and April had a total of five things: a pet and four transmogs ensembles. May has some weapons.

The entire Post is not flowers.

4 Likes

What - you don’t like plant gonads?

Free as in you don’t spend any extra actual money.

7 Likes

Probably Blizzard’s research determined that people who like flowers will play more content to get them than those who like fel stuff. I’m not into flowers. I’m not into partial mogs. That pink thing wouldn’t look right on any class I play. So I have months that pass where I get some random pet I will never use and buy nothing.