Trading in Mythic+ ends on Tuesday?

this is true but again, with upgrades being the same ilvl and with the cap for the first week being 7k, you can upgrade anything from a +1 to the max assuming you have the achievement and grind out the valor

It’ll drop a little, sure. But I don’t think it will drop that much because if people get something that isn’t an upgrade and isn’t BiS I don’t think they would take the time to upgrade that piece of gear, and would just give it to the person in the group that needs it.

I think people making too much of a big deal out of this. People who has the gear will only aim for specific gear. It’s not like they’ll be hording the gear they dont want unless they’re enchanters

1 Like

I doubt it. Upgrading something from 197 or 200 to 226 would take a ridonkulous amount of valor, it’s literally not worth it, measured against just earning into higher keys or farming gold to buy runs, both are more time efficient. And the 3k it takes to move it from 210 to 220 means it’s basically just meant for people already with KSM to finish out a couple of spots, one piece per month.

Yes, one. One single piece per month. That’s still not equal to any given raid drop.

I hate to use the phrase, but this is a slap in the face for m+ focused people. It’s “almost” good enough, but just shy enough to be a big middle finger.

Lmao. This is not a slap in the face. Its just not meant for the hardcore M+ people. This valor system is meant for the “casual” community so they can run two or three low keys a week and feel like they are progressing. The benefits that any other group gets from this is secondary.

That said it does make for a delicious +2 spam meta for people looking for one or two BiS pieces. I could definitely see getting my friends on to spam something 15 times just to get the trinket I want.

Yeah for sure will change how I handle gear. If the stats are ideal or its a slot I need upgraded then it stays in my bags.

However, it has been forever since I have offered up a piece and actually had someone who needed it. Normally we’re all just feeding the vault. So I’m not sure how often it will actually matter to someone else in my group.

More than likely for a couple weeks, after that though most everyone should have what they need. I do personally plan to spam a few keys to get some pieces to upgrade them.