Trade Services is a disaster zone

Well then, how about you offer your services to

1 Like

They’d rather misrepresent what I said and call me a troll.

I mean, actually help a stranger? Perish the thought.

lit all they have to do is label it a tmog run for any older content they want ppl will join n help free wont have to worry about paying anything . i honestly dont understand why you two seem to fail to grasp that concept .

what is it that you neeeed so bad that you r are willing to pay gold for ?

Already spent an hour trying to do it, just so I could tell you to your face it isn’t as easy as you make it out to be.

no one even knows what the heck you want or are trying to do . speak what is it ?

I think they are fully aware that its completly unreadable wich is why some of them decided that it is worth to take whatever punishment blizzard gives them and start advertise in the normal trade chat again. They keep comming back on a regular basis and go on a advertising spree untill what i assume is some kind of mute then come back a coupple of days later. Atleast this is whats been happening lately on my full realm

Just the idea of trading services for gold is a disaster.

It’s been in the game since Vanilla…?

1 Like

I’m a little California-cated rn, so I’m in a conspiracy mindset lol.

What if blizzard/activision are the ones controlling the RMT sites…:disguised_face:

Haha I know that’s wayyyy out there….but like Kevin Garnett said…anything is possible

The services are pay for 60, or pay for carry. Whay service do you need there???

But then you have a channel for it? Yes it moves fast but get a spam filter if your want only certain posts to come through

The problem is that it can’t be, which is why they “endorsed” it to its own channel.

Sure it can. Ban the public advertising of it.

No, it doesn’t get rid of carries, that part can’t be realistically tracked and stopped, nor should it.

But when it’s out of the public eye, it instantly becomes a LOT less common.
It becomes something that only those already actively seeking it out get into, as opposed to everyone and their mom seeing the ads and buying a carry as if they were just browsing the AH or something.

They can’t really stop compromised accounts / bots and such because they don’t give a damn about bans, they just come back on another. But players care about bans.