Trade Goods no longer being put in proper bag when reagent bag full

As of 10.0.5, if the reagent bag is full, trade goods no longer get looted to the bag selected for trade goods. Instead, they go to the backpack.

2 Likes

it’s the same on characters without reagent bags.
trade goods are being sent to the backpack.

more info:

i’ve been looting low level pouches and bags, and they’re being sent to the “trade goods” bag even though they don’t have the appropriate designation.

This.
I noticed this for the past couple days as well. Rather annoying. My reagent bag is full and all extra reagents are going into my backpack instead of the bag marked for trade goods.

I have tried unassigning and reassigning etc, and can’t get it to work properly.

1 Like

Been having the same problem myself. If you use the bag clean up it will autosort them into the proper bags but when looting them it ignores any Trade Goods designated bags and put them in the next available bag on the right hand side, starting with the backpack and moving to the left next bag if that is full.

Been annoying the crap out of me. I love how they can’t seem to ever update something one thing without breaking 5 other things.

2 Likes

I’ve been having this problem as well. It is pretty annoying. I’ve asked in guild and it doesn’t seem to be affecting everyone. I wonder if it’s an addon causing the problem, or something else. It’s happening on all my toons.

I’ve had the same problem, but in the course of fiddling with it I figured out that the reagent bag no longer overrides all the others. So where before every single reagent went into my reagent bag regardless of how my other bags were set, they now properly filter into my herb and inscription bags as appropriate. Before, I never even used a reagent bag because it messed up all the others, but now it works the way I expected it would in the beginning.

So while my Trade Goods bag is useless now, I don’t even need it because non-herb, non-scribe mats now go to my reagent bag instead.

Welp not fixed in today’s patch. Please fix this Blizzard this is annoying as hell.

2 Likes

Yes, this is getting extremely annoying. Even with the reagent bag having open slots, trade goods do not go into it. And my regular bag that is set to trade goods only is not picking up any reagents or trade goods; they’re all going into previous bags.

Also having this problem. I’ve noticed things like crafting recipes and already crafted stat gems will filter to the trade bag, but nothing listed as a “crafting reagent” will go to it.

My bags are a mess. Considering 20 slots of my reagent bag alone are taken up by gems, you can imagine all the other random crafting mat drops that filter through my normal bags.

Still happening, driving me nuts! Please fix Blizz.

3 Likes

Issue it still on going with 10.0.7 out. Haven’t been able to find any fixes and Blizzard hasn’t bothered to fix it since they broke it.