Toys we desperately need in this game

I like making machinimas and I’ve noticed that the toys for making machinimas and toys for RP have a huge overlap on that Venn diagram.

Apart from huge reductions of cool downs and removal of cool downs for some toys and fixing zone restrictions on toys once an expansion is obsolete and stuff like this, what are some toys you’d really like to see enter the game?

My list would be:

1. Tripod for the S.E.L.P.H.I that will let you pose for a shot or record video of you running past and performing actions and stuff. I’m really enjoying trying to set up interesting shots with the in game camera but I’m always restricted to the camera following the Pook on her adventure. I could do so much more if I could have a camera on a tripod in the game.

2. Toy to let me summon two battle pets at once. Oh my gods would that ever give me a lot more story potential.

3. More skyboxes for the romantic date simulator. Maybe each year during the festival there’s a little quest we have to do to unlock the upgrade to the romantic date simulator and then we have the ability to capture the skyboxes of different zones and then it becomes a game and a reason to visit old zones. You capture their skybox and it adds it to the list of skyboxes available. This way be can have dramatic or comedic skyboxes in our stories.

What toys would you like to see added to the game to be an aid to your story telling?

More instruments. MORE INSTRUMENTS.

6 Likes

Oh yeah! And don’t make them level restricted for crying out loud! There’s no need to needlessly make the Pook’s job harder than it is. I would love it if there was a DMF Daily that let you eventually collect all the instruments of the bands that do concerts there.

I’m totally with you on more instruments. And it would be great if we could get specific dances for each instrument too instead of just standing there strumming it.