<Toxic> PvP WM-On

Toxic is a newly founded Guild on Emerald Dream but full of longtime friends and have many close friends doing their own projects. We run arenas daily, RBG / M+ scheduled events as well as impromptu groups forming.

If you’re new to PvP you’re very welcome to come learn. We’ll accept alts as well, provided they’re not inactive for weeks at a time.

We all enjoy World PvP and often form groups to finish WQs, react to ganks and roam for fun.

When we finish building our first RBG roster, we’ll enforce a requirement of 1500+ Rating either EXP or current for recruitment. Need Target Callers, Tanks and DPS mostly. Discord will be required for any Rated PvP, so if you want to make it on the team or into the arena please have a working mic.

We also have a community so that friends off-server and cross-faction may have a portal to be involved in real time for active events.

Come find us!

6 Likes

fun group of peeps

Still needing plenty of M+ / PvP focused players.

Talks of adding raiding to the list of things, but we need people we can delegate different roles to. If you’re active, talkative and willing to take on a responsibility (not fully solo) then I need to hear from you!

You probably shouldn’t advertise 1500 xp requirement, that’s the sort of thing you’re better off not saying but rather just assuming

@Heltor That’s fair, we’ve been getting a lot of new players in regards to PvP.

We’ve had a lot of good / fun nights across my three characters. Thing is, this guild doesn’t aim to be large at all. We just need enough people to not PUG for RBGs, Arenas and now we’re branching off into raiding since people are getting a lot of the stuff they wanted.

“Horde” tsk tsk i liked the name

1 Like

You had me at “Toxic” sign me up :smiling_imp: