Toxic players MC/fear off Boats

Anyone else feel that players who fear bomb or MC you off the boat right before a loadscreen should be suspensed or banned from the game thats just toxic its not even pvp thats deliberate toxicity. the person either has to die and GY res or swim back and or hearth and blizz should really fix this!!! and discipline people who do this!!!

4 Likes

Have you tried not getting mind controlled?

25 Likes

great joke!!!

1 Like

Your name describes this post perfectly

9 Likes

MC and fearing people off boats is TOXIC since toxic behvaior is against the TOS this should honestly be a suspendable/bannable offense.

PvP happened on a PvP server.

19 Likes

thats not PVP thats Toxic behavior to purposely MC someoen so they jump off the boat right before the load screen isnt PVP pvp is ganking someone on the boat

Its not PvP because…because it just isn’t, okay???

5 Likes

No, it’s really funny.

12 Likes

If your gonna gank someone that is PVP but to purposely MC someone to GREIF them is TOXIC behavior kind of like kiting elites to kill people in hardcore was called toxic!!!

there is a differance between griefing and pvp

You’re complaining about something thats been in the game since its inception. Its like me crying that rogues can stun-lock you til death. Get over yourself

10 Likes

Did you know the opposite faction cannot grief you on a PvE server? Because all “griefing” is just another form of PvP.

You rolled on a PvP server, and there are PvP solutions to your PvP problems.

13 Likes

PVP and greifing are not the same MC and fears should not be allowed on boats ganking is pvp but to purposley cause someone to waste time because you think its funny thats GREIFING not PVP

but i love mc’ing people off the boat!

7 Likes

when you play on a pvp server to actualy Fight thats one thing but to purposely cause someone to have to spend 15-20 minutes getting back to the boat that is not PVP that is TOXIC behavior

As you rightfully should

2 Likes

you should be suspsended for this toxic behavior i really hope a GM sees this because this has gotten out of hand

You know there’s counterplay right? Just kick the hard spell cast.

2 Likes

nah fam, every time i take the boat to BB im always making sure im tosing people off the boat. :smiley:

5 Likes