Toxic Chat

I don’t know if anything is being done or if Blizzard even care.
I’m sure this will most likely get hate from the trolls but the General Chat in most zones I’ve been in have been spammed with the “C” word or the “N” word and just general hate towards each other.

Like come on guys, there’s kids that play this game.

And yes, me and my guild mates report all of them.
I can only hope I’m not the only one reporting this.

This isn’t the classic experience I remember.

I joined a random Guild yesterday on an alt and the first thing I saw in Guild chat was some person calling another guild member a homophobic slur.

Is this really what has happened to the Warcraft community?

Sorry for the rant but it’s kind of getting beyond the joke and kind of killing the “Classic Experience”.

7 Likes

Yeah, community wise this server has been pretty meh.

Totally agree - not sure if it’s this server or in general. The chat reminds me a lot chats from other (F2P) games, which is not great.

2 Likes

Have you reported these people?

Just report it

i love the cummunity and i love all the names and guild names (anime is probably best horde guild)

the allies suck tho they struggle to pvp properly LOL

Stop whining about “toxic” players. You’re the problem with the server. Use the ignore button. Turn on chat filters. Disable general chat. Stop penalising others with your carebear attitude. It’s people like you with no back bone that make this game suck. Go back to retail.

8 Likes

You mad? Did he offend you because you’re a trash person? Sounds like a personal problem you should work on. Imagine being mad at someone else’s opinion from 11 days ago and calling them the problem while also proving his point. Yikes.

2 Likes

@Krazor: Strongly disagree… That’s the kind of attitude that whinging, entitled trolls rely on to try and normalise their vomit, when really there’s no reason to not be civil and encourage civility.

Report away I say, and let the arbiters do their jobs.

3 Likes

Was more pie taken LOL?

Kids are the ones spamming this crap

I’ve had quite the opposite experience. I’ve had nothing but great encounters once I pushed past barrens chat, I feel the community here is wonderful.

Sounds like a horde problem, the community on ally is pretty good.

1 Like

i herd alliance players were pretty BAD actually LOL