Toxic Behavior in Dungeons

lol wailing caverns. I remember one time this tank got upset and went into one of the dead end tunnels and sat down and refused to move as some sort of form of protest about something I don’t even remember. Was like watching an infant having a temper tantrum :rofl:

2 Likes

Not from what I’ve seen

Just an empty threat

That doesn’t matter, it’s a lie to hurt you

We need a gofundme for his legal defense fund. Internet lawyering is serious business.

3 Likes

People can be jerks. Game is full of them. But the game is also full of nice people who play well with others. Sounds like both you and the tank need to take a step back.

I know you are being sarcastic but sadly its true just look at what just went down with arena net, people just got hit for thousands of dollars due to verbal assualt, doxxing and calls to violence. Because arena net went here have the players account details we are over them to the solicitors

threats of violence are one thing and swatting etc. more referring to the angry over going the wrong way in a dungeon lawsuit.

although i had one recently demand my information because we wiped on trash and i wouldnt pay his repair bill…

From what op has described it did seem valid for him but yeah just basic people being stupid is not even worth talking about let alone cry about. In your case I would have given the info out just to see what happens

Oh good I was wondering when another one of these threads would turn up.
:champagne: :popcorn:

This is gold lmao…

I did.

Elwood Blues
1060 West Addison
Chicago IL

1 Like

For what? To sue them for being mean in a video game? That case would get thrown out fast. Besides if the tank & the guild really did report you all for botting & it’s found that none of you were botting, action could be taken against the tank & the tanks guild.

What others said, report, ignore & move on.

1 Like

LOL

(Emphasis mine.)

Uh… what?

Unless he’s threatening to hurt/kill you and/or your family IRL, I don’t think any amount of toxic behavior is grounds for contacting an attorney. (Even if he is threatening such… how would he know where to go to find you in the first place?)

File a ticket, have Blizzard sort it out, put him on ignore, sure. Contact an attorney? No.

Sounds like some dude wanted to troll the dungeon out of boredom, if that’s the case I thank him for keeping dungeons interesting. If he was serious, that’s just as hilarious.

Really tell that to the people over on arena net who just got sued 10s of thousands for verbal assault, doxxing and calls to violence. People can’t just say whatever on video games anymore

And that was some thing I know absolutely nothing about cause I don’t follow gaming communities anymore. All I can say to that is, gosh dang…

Going to google this though cause now I’m curious.