'Tour the Trading Post' Quest bugged

I am not gaining any progress on the ‘Tour the Trading Post’ quest which is a prerequisite for unlocking the trading post. The objectives are:
-Speak to Gothal
-Speak to Zaa’je
-Review the trading post

I’ve spoken to the two NPC’s but no dialogue options are coming up and the objectives aren’t updating. I’ve clicked on the trading post flyer to review the trading post, and i’ve clicked all the dialogue options there, but still the objectives aren’t updating. I have tried this with and without addons.

1 Like

The forum selected my shaman character, but I really attempted this and am having this bug on Sonjar - Mok’nathal.

1 Like

Hi ! I don’t know if it will help you, but i had the same issue. Because it’s account wide, i went to the trading post with a lower lvl and i was able to speak to each NPC and get credit. Good luck :wink:

1 Like

I tried but its still bug for me! this sucks =(

1 Like

hah ive got a similar issue. did the bread crumb quest, clicked the chest, etc. and it just wont credit me with anything. very frustrating. says the currency is there, its just i have no means of accessing it.

1 Like

Having the same issue here. I’ve completed like 10 different milestones from the Traveler Log and not getting any currency nor I can claim the mount. It shows like I can claim it from the chest, but when I open it it doesn’t give me anything. I reported the bug like 2 days ago but no response. It really sucks to not be able to use this cool feature and to not have any feedback either.

Same here. Crickets from bliz

1 Like