Touch of Death Delay Bug(?)

Is this weird delay on ToD intended? Cause if not, it’s really weird that all these bugs that positively were fixed but this one wasn’t. It just feels really awful when someone is sitting at 15% or lower and it glows after a second but is no longer an eligible target after it gets healed.

If it’s intended, it really shouldn’t be on the GCD anymore.

3 Likes

It is not listed on bugwalker.io, but it is listed on Mickey’s list of Windwalker bugs, so I imagine it is indeed one of the many bugs plaguing this class. I also find it extremely annoying, especially in PvP where it matters the most.

1 Like

Touch of D has a horrible long delay between it’s activation triggering (glowing button) and being able to press it.

Very often this delay is so long that it makes the button useless.

2 Likes

Actually I added it a while ago: https://bugwalker.io/bugs/103

1 Like

It’s not listed between the 48 other bugs for some reason. I can only see it by clicking your link or directly using the search engine for it. It’s listed as “Closed”, so does that mean it’s been resolved? Because I don’t think it has.

Biggest problem is in pvp. For PVE it’s nice, but in pvp, it just doesn’t go off in time to get it to connect.

There a crazy delay in pve as well. In fact, it’s the same length delay from pve-pvp.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s worse in PvP because kill windows are crucial and we often miss a kill opportunity that should decide the match, but it doesn’t feel anywhere close to nice in PvE either and is still, in fact, very frustrating.

1 Like

Yeah most of the time, I’m deciding if I want to save the GCD to attempt to ToD or not take the risk and just go for damage. It’s especially bad when you spam it and it goes off only for the healer to have enough time to bubble sac or a warrior to parry intervene.

1 Like

yeah most of the time by the time i can use the damn ability, my pvp target gets healed to 50%, or sacced, or bopped, or rescued in some instance that my normal hits couldnt take the rest of their HP, and ToD is too busy being useless where i cant press it until they literally have 1 auto attack of hp left. at this point, i’d much rather our BfA ToD so i could at least combine it with my burst. I wish these devs actually tested crap before launching new changes instead of waiting half a year.