Tortollan emissary reward

right… i’m going to need more toes as I’ve run out of fingers.

3 Likes

Yup

Only rings here also.

1 Like

Spare me.

:roll_eyes:

I’ve seen a lot of posts of people getting repetitive drops consistently. (Same Legs three times in a row, rings, etc.)

I myself have gotten legs twice in a row from 7th legion drops on TWO plate wearing toons in the same day for a total of four leg drops, all of them the same. Something must be broken.

2 Likes

I’ve been starting to think that my Holy paladin is marked to only get bracers the rest of her life lol. I have 5-6 pairs of bracers I’ve got out of mythic+ runs, my cache, and I think even from the warfront box. I wish I could melt all these bracers down into a better weapon haha. I hope that RNJesus smiles upon everyone again here soon lol.

Something is certainty broken with their loot distribution. I had 3 casters, get the same exact items on a weekly basis. Same off hand, same main hand. Same ring, and all were on the same day. Like its almost predetermined on their end what they’re going to give a specific class/role. There is NO way the that should happen in a purely random system. The probability of that happening means I should’ve won the lottery at this point. As well as several other people also posting here.

4 Likes

The tortollan give trinket or rings. Not cloak or bracers.

I wish I could get a trinket on my resto druid. almost 390 and still have a blue 355 trinket from a world quest…

The possible list of rewards is kind of low. You have a chance at 4 rings and 2 trinkets for Strength and Intellect, 3 trinkets if you’re Agility.

You need a toe? Hell, I can getcha a toe - with nail polish - by 4pm. Believe me; you don’t wanna know, Dude.

Buncha freaking amateurs. They send us a toe and we’re supposed to soil ourselves!

1 Like

I like your transmog so you’ve got that going for you.

Same idea but I’ve gotten the same ring 3 times in a row.

1 Like

Imagine how the people who play trolls feel, they ran out of fingers for rings weeks ago.

Yes, I’ll file that.

8 Likes

All my characters seem to get trinkets from them, luckily 3 of the 5 actually needed the trinket :smile:

I have not done it today but while set for holy I got rings that were a slight upgrade for ret and protection but no trinkets yet.

I think its a fairly small loot table but do not know if where we can check it.

After getting multiple trinkets from them out of previous caches, I was lucky and get a ring today. Now I am done worrying about what is in the box and will just do the quests if I want to complete Paragon.

Did you see the trinket that spawns a Tortollan who yells “A turtle made it to the water!” to help you in combat?

2 Likes

Lucky u!!!

Cant get a trinket period… using a blue from bgs still… turtles always give rings… ugh

1 Like

Repeat

Is there another one? My other trinket slot is 370 “Lion’s Strength”, from that Arathi “patrol”(rares) tank boss thing.

I’ve already got a 385 ring from it also, with my other ring being the 395 “port” one.

Oh, nm, looks like the other one I COULD get is:

I think rather than nerfiing residium, they should have enhanced it.
They should have made a small amount of residium come from all of this junk, when you scrapped it. That would have given people something, even if the item was not an upgrade.

I just keep getting the same ring on the 7 toons I run, each time I do it it just a 5 iLvL upgrade :tired_face: