Torghast world server down bug

One more time i’ll have to quit this game.
Probably the last time.

I actually like this expansion, and was having fun playing it.
Didn’t like Torghast. Its boring, easy, and time consuming for the most classes. But it was the only content i didn’t like.

Yesterday was doing a run with my alt, for the first time in 7th layer.
After 50 minutes (undergeared, had to do it slow paced) world server is down. Not weekly maintenance, down.

After a quick google I realize that’s a bug for months now.
1 hour from the weekly reset i gave up and wrote a ticket askying for soul ash, wich was responded " Although I’d really love to help you out, but we are unable to grant soul ash even from our end. As my personal suggestion is to finish your runs earlier as you will have more time to obtain your soul ashes.".

What a disrespectful thing to say.
I wasn’t able to finish because time went up and server reseted. YOUR CRAPPY SERVER WENT DOWN.

So, for what i understand, it CAN happen again. Server will bug (or crash dunno), and I’ll lost my time spent there. So everytime i’ll have to do a mandatory content, that i don’t like, there’s a chance i’ll have to do it again because your servers aren’t good ? And instead of fixing it, and while it’s bugged you take the responsibility, you just ignore the problem and “tough break” if it happes to you. Just do it again. We don’t care.

That’s the second time i needed blizzard GM service and it didn’t resolve anything.

So, As my personal suggestion is to take care of your bugs and servers instead of putting the blame on the customer.
That’s ridiculous.

I was stupid enough to pay 6 month subscription. But this is the last time i put any money on blizzard games.
It’s a shame when you buy the game, actually pay monthly for support , and the service is bad. Shame.