Torghast Questions

Is it just me or is the Box of Many Things not working in Torghast anymore? I never get the Meddle with Fate option ( the ability to reject Anima power ups and replacement with a new selection). Also I find that sometimes if I don’t select an Anima power (I move too far away after clicking or get attacked) that I lose the selection and can no longer select other Anima Powers since I haven’t selected the previous one. Sometimes these randomly re-appear but it can be 5 minutes later. I also find that the Phantasm Amalgamation (or whatever it’s called) never correctly rewards the Anima it says you should earn for killing it.

Anyone else seeing these problems?

Which wing of Torghast are you doing? Because I did some last night (Aussie time) and had no issues.

Twisting Corridors and Jailers Gauntlet has the box disabled. For TC, it is because it uses the old torment system and the JG, that has no torment system and is just boss spam.

The selection screen minimizes. It should be a big black bar near the bottom of your center screen. Click on it and it brings it back up again.

Also the warrior forums is not the best place to post something like this. The bug forums would be best if you are experiencing potential bugs.

Thx, sorry for the delayed response. Yes, probably posting in a bigger forum would be good idea :slight_smile: Not sure what’s going on, I’ve mostly stopped playing Torghast but had a few achievements I had left and noticed I was getting some of the bonuses from the Box of Many Things. I did discover that the anima powers were working correctly but I had shifted some my toolbars and accidentally overlaid them on top of the Anima Power alert (so my bad on that one :slight_smile: