Torghast Memory of Runecarver Drop Rate

Folks, I’ve just completed my first level 3 of Torghast with a teammate, both of us received 85 Soul Ashes, but only the teammate received a Memory of the Runecarver! Looking at this guide from WOWHEAD, I’m level 60, I’ve unlocked the Runecarver, and also awakened it. Everyone I’ve encountered mentioned it’s a guaranteed drop.

How many of you did not receive a Memory upon completing level 3 of Torghast? Did I get screwed?

Wait you can do torghast in a group?

Different class memories drop from different wings. It’s AFIK, a 100% drop, IF it’s the right wing for your drop. For instance, the guardian druid thrash memory is from a wing that’s not currently up.

1 Like

With the help of your comment, I double-checked the drops from this week’s two wings, and you’re absolutely right! No Memory drops for DKs on the wing I cleared.
Thank you!

Yup! Group up, and the Leader can initiate by walking into the portal. Enemies scale based on the amount of players entered from Solo to a full group of five.

1 Like

Has any monk gotten the stormstout memory from Sanguine Depths (General Kaal)?

I’ve ran it more than I care to admit and nothing. Yes, I’ve cleared mythic, too.

Thanks for the info.

I wish this was more clear in the game. Because it just came out, I figured it was a bug and was going to get fixed at a later time.

There are a lot of things right now I think are bugs but probably aren’t because it’s just not that clear what should happen.

From the guide:

• For Memory of the Runecarver recipes to drop, the character will need to be level 60 and have unlocked the Runecarver, then helping the Runecarver

• The unlocks are tied to a specific source which is different for every class.

• Legendary recipes will drop for any spec for your class.

• The more repeatable the content is, the lower the drop chance of the Recipe. If the source is a World Boss that’s up once every 4 weeks, it will be a 100% drop.

1 Like

the devs tend to confuse challenging with tedious…

No bad hunter no Necromancy