Torghast Legendary Drop Rate

Does anyone know what the drop rate of the legendary patterns in Torghast is supposed to be? I’m going for the shammy riptide one that says it drops from floor 3+ of soulforges, I’ve run it twice with no drop. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to grind it till it drops?

2 Likes

its 100%. Every single source is the same 100% they removed all randomness on legos this xpac after the first time they tryed this being so tied to rng everyone hated it.

they require layer 3 and each only drops in the correct wing. The wing changes weekly if you dint get the drop the first time clearing a layer 3 your in the wrong wing. They drop regardless of current spec or loot spec set, you just need to be the correct class.

It is absolutely not 100%

7 Likes

I got a legendary drop on floor 3 of both wings. It’s not 100% every floor, it’s probably 100% every few floors. In this case, floor 3 has a 100% drop rate.

1 Like

Took 5 runs of layer 3 on dk it is not 100%

3 Likes

After I spoke to the Runecarver and did all the quests for him I reran Level 3 with my room mate who was questing with me. We had already done our Torghast runs so weren’t getting any reward but figured we’d try for each of our legendaries that were available. Mine being Upper Reach and his being Soul Forge.

Dropped for each us even after we had already been ‘rewarded’. We thought it wasn’t 100% but all of the Guildies I’ve spoken to have said they got it first run after finishing up the Runecarver Quests.

Reply from blizzard -

Runecarver Memory Powers are not guaranteed drops in Torghast.

If you are looking for a specific Runecarver Memory Power, you will need to complete several runs, and have some luck. Note that different Runecarver Memory Powers are available in different wings. Please check WoWhead’s guide for the complete list.

Memories can drop for any specialization, regardless of your chosen Loot Specialization. This is intended. Customer Support does not assist with swapping Legendary items for a different specialization.

I wonder what the drop rate is then? everytime i’ve run it i’ve gotten a legendary drop.