Torghast changes for healers and tanks

Spectacular hotfixes Blizzard!

Now it just takes longer, yahoo!

[With regional restarts] Enemy health increased for healer specializations and enemy physical damage increased for tank specializations. These changes are targeted towards solo players and have a reduced effect while in a group.

[With regional restarts] Enemy health and damage increased on floors 2, 4, and 5.

[With regional restarts] Dark Ascended Corrus, Warden Skoldus, and Cellblock Sentinel received minor ability adjustments and health tuning to bring them more in line with other bosses

35 Likes

Oh good it’s even less appealing to slog through.

114 Likes

What do you mean! Torghast is amazing, I love Torghast.

Literal fill the bar world quest in instance form.

13 Likes

Wait what no please don’t touch prot it was my mindless Zerg spec go to.

3 Likes

Less reason to do them.

23 Likes

Alright! now we’re taking this tower to 11 !

finally some hardcore content. I am very happy for this feature.

2 Likes

Geez if they’re throttling this patch, imagine how good 9.1 will have to be to recover.

5 Likes

Sure, if you just ignore the fact that they also significantly buffed a lot of anima powers at the same time they made these changes.

5 Likes

Haha… are you for real? I don’t get why make this slog even worse than it already is. You barely get anything out of it so why even bother wasting development time on it. Are they going to add it to the great vault then sure I can see where they are going but if not then why the hell…

26 Likes

Great. I already hated Torghast but at least they were not too bad as prot. Now they even take that away???

21 Likes

Meanwhile a ton of anima powers have been buffed. You’ll be fine. I mean it doesn’t make it fun. It’s still a pain in the toosh.

You know I don’t know what my point was. It’ll still suck. Mostly.

2 Likes

reading the list…

they nerfed just as many, and the ones they nerfed, they nerfed much harder than any they buffed

23 Likes

Mages just got hit hard with the nerf bat where I don’t think I’ll even be able to solo them any longer.

Can’t say I’m happy atm.

9 Likes

I don’t get this change at all. It already took an eternity for my healer to clear and now it will take even longer.

23 Likes

oh god… every expansion they balance classes and specs around one of the rogue specs (usually sin). So we never see drastic changes. Could it be they’re balancing torghast around rogues? The rogue like, rogue-like?

Looks like straight nerfs to me.

42 Likes

I just stopped in the middle of a run on my resto druid because it was taking too long and I wasn’t enjoying it at all. First thing I see on wowhead when I log off is they are increasing the health and damage of mobs, specifically for healers/tanks.

Nobody…not one person, is out here saying “gosh, I wish Torghast runs lasted a lot longer!” How can they be so out of touch with the player base?

67 Likes

Welp, I guess I won’t be bothering with Torghast now.

21 Likes

That’s it, it’s just simply not fun.

I don’t like fill the bar world quests, why would Torghast be engaging content to anyone? I don’t get it!

2 Likes

Nah at least you don’t fill the bar and get hit with crap anima powers and a boss you can’t defeat for no reward other than a repair bill with the WQ.

10 Likes