Torghast changes are a complete fail Revert the changes BLIZZARD!

So i was having fun the first 2 weeks of torghast. Even when i failed it was on the last layer after a good challange i could take a break maybe get some pots and come back and felt like i could work through it. It was a good challange on my 171 ilevel demon hunter. Now this week its a complete sht show. Mobs are bugging out, have insane amounts of hp now far and beyond whats remotely reasonable and i can spend 4 or 5 hours with absolutely nothing but frustation to show for it now. This isnt fun. It was fun. STOP BREAKING LITERALLY EVERYTHING THAT IS FUN ABOUT WOW. Look at all the amazing feedback you got before the nerfs. Look at all the rage after. ITS NOT FUN. PEOPLE PAY YOU TO HAVE FUN. Want to make a challange? Thats fine but let people have fun it shouldnt get insane til much later. Spending a full day upping my ilevel just so i can get my a$s handed to me even worse because of bullsht hp changes is not ok blizzard. HOTFIX TORGHAST BACK TO HOW IT WAS NOW! Or at least award soul ash per finished floor instead of level so at least you get something for failures this is total bllsht in its current state. I dont even want to play the game now outside of raiding its BFA all over at that point.

11 Likes

I think it’s in a great state tbh. I cleared a floor 6 on my rogue and it wasnt that difficult. Maybe they should add some more floors to help struggling people out, you would have more time to learn your class and get used to the abilities in there

Tupac incoming 3…2…1…

13 Likes

It’s not a rogue like anyone.
Morgan Day and the rest really ruined what was a fun thing in Testting.

1 Like

Paragraphs.

They’ll roll back the mob buff by a fraction of a percent next week and proclaim they’ve “listened to player feedback”.

4 Likes

Isn’t Tupac living on an Island with Hitler and Epstein?

1 Like

Here, I can help with some of that…from a historical perspective of course:

4 Likes

Shame Sumtingwong up there only has 16 posts, otherwise I’d ask you to do the same for that guy. Wonder if he’s a Tupac alt or just a guy who enjoys stirring the pot.

2 Likes

It definitely feels like more of a slog now than it was. The caster floor bosses were oppressive when you only have a few interrupts and they’re casting as a standard attack that gets faster and does more damage the longer it goes uninterrupted. The layer boss was cake. I did have to roll back on layer difficulty even though I have better gear this week than last week. This doesn’t make a lot of sense.

I propose splitting up the end boss Soul Ash to each floor ‘mini-boss’ so we don’t have to slog through 6 levels of trash to get it.

You must work for Blizzard because that is a stupid idea if I ever heard it. But yea, it’s something they would do…

1 Like

The enter key is your friend, as are paragraphs.

You sir are performing a public service.

Not all heroes wear capes.

1 Like

Thank you, I do what I can. :wink: