This healer is far stronger than anything else , nothing even comes close to their healing and recovery. their “nerfs” last Tuesday have no impact. they are over represented in ladder.

Bring them down to other healers level please.

2 Likes

Imagine maining a Prot Paladin and having the audacity to complain about healer balance issues.

3 Likes

still higher rated than you , stay 1900 on paladin

They’ve been nerfed like 6 times this season wtfym

someone who is 2100, telling someone to stay at 1900… Y I K E S.

You’re 2k on Prot. :skull:

2 Likes

Night Fae Prot/Fury player angry that hpriest c-blocks their one shot mechanics. Laughable.

1 Like

Imagine being hardstuck 2k as a blessing of cringe prot paladin and trying to throw shade at my boy Doors.

1 Like

Even i can’t main prot pally.

That abomiantion of a spec is so boring.

Now BDK :eyes:

1 Like

Relax buddy, you’re awful at this game.

2 Likes

I feel for you having to pray you can kings/blessing win every game out the gate or else you’ll have to fall back on your Fisher-Price healing kit and showcase that you aren’t fit to play the role.

Blizzard knew Prot players were so simple that they had to design a legendary that uses your abilities for you automatically…

Incredible. You got embarrassed so hard that you renamed the post and had it moved to a server forum.

1 Like

Dude, this guy had to shop around to find the deadest server forum on the planet to hide his shame. xD

1 Like

Damn this kid got rekt

1 Like