Topic; Trading Post Bug Report

lets start a post with everyones issues so far and try to generate a response from this community forum worker @blizzard, so far my own experience has been rather sad, i waited until friday to even look at the post bc of the issues i was alrdy hearing going forward i decided to head to stormwind and “collect my reward” only to get their and open a box for 500 tender and not receive the mount reward i was suppose to; decided to log out and in to see if i could re open the chest NOPE, the tender bar had reset in my journal back to 0/1000. YET ANOTHER sad day for blizzard… how long will the servers be down this week coming? will people get the rewards they were suppose to be issued or will this become like the stormpike battle ram blizzard did nothing about… posting on here is pointless so i never do…this community is looking for more transparency from the game devs and week after week nothing surprises me anymore. good luck to all on this new trading post moving forward we will have tons of downtime for it and most likely will be left in the dark!

1 Like
1 Like

There is a bug regarding the Siege on Dragonbane Keep, have completed it twice and not getting credit for it on the completion bar yet it gave me the announcement that it was done the 1st time . I am at 950/1000 that bug is preventing my monthly total and getting mount.

1 Like

AH sales not counting at all

1 Like

update; finally received my mount this week from the box… still showing 0/12 [Trading Post Enthusiast] achv… also adding to the transparency aspect of the game from blizzard yet again seems to be a let down as they finally spoke on the trading post issues (not all of them) now alot of people are reporting issues regarding the dragonbane keep weekly/event… many as well as myself see the icon on the map just for it to disappear upon arrival… yet again blizzard silent

Why is this post not in the bug report forum?