<Top Class> [H] Recruiting for core

Bump for a great guild!

2 Likes

Endorsed by Blue Collar Boyz great guild with a great core group of people. Bovine likes to blow people up in raids but its ok.

3 Likes

Great guild, core team is coming along.
Currently looking for more Heals(R Druid high demand)
High Demand:
Mages, rogues, warriors
Other needs:
Hunters, Rogues, Warlocks.

Welcoming guild and community.

Bump.

Great guild led by experienced players, friendly atmosphere. Helpul and welcoming guild members that get the job done !

2 Likes

Heya! I am looking for a guild that has a friendly community, has players I can level and dungeon with, and that has plans to to WPvP and do BGs. I am not sure I can allocate time to raid; I may be interested in trying one day per week once I get 60 (which is going to take me a while). Is < Top Class > for me?

Top Class is a great guild filled with helpful and experienced players. You will definitely feel welcomed and will find players to group with. I came from Herod to play with them and have absolutely no regrets.

1 Like

Yes ! you shouldn’t feel pressured to raid. We have plenty of dungeon groups and will have a bunch of organized pvp (bg’s / world pvp) come phase 2. I will say however, most of our guildies are in their high 40’s - 50’s atm - something you can think about when making your decision.

2 Likes

Hey! My Prot warrior buddy from back in Vanilla and I are looking for a guild. Who should I talk to in game? 40 mage and a 42 warrior. Raiding since Vanilla but taking our time leveling this go around.

Hi ! Contact Difficult , Bovinejovi , Easyy , Nox , Surfacing , Forsakenjoe in game. All our members can invite also :slight_smile: