<Top Class> [H] Recruiting for core

Raid times: Tue-Thus 8-11pm EST
Loot rules: Mixture of DKP & EP/GP - This is a way to reward raiders that input more effort, be it during the raid but also outside of raid. Everything will be posted publicly weekly to ensure transparency throughout.
About us: We want to create a fun environment where people can forge friendships and look forward to raid nights. We want to clear content regularly and efficiently but this is still a game so we want to make this process enjoyable. Come for the loot but stay for the banter and friends you will make here!
Needs: 1 offtank
Resto druid/ Resto shaman/ Priests
2-3x Hunter
3-4x Mages
2-3x Warlocks
Warriors & Rogues
Meme specs are welcome
Any raider that is pleasant to raid with.

PM in game: Difficult, Bovinejovi, Easyy, Surfacing, Oman, Nox, Forsakenjoe

2 Likes

Bump for exposure

Are y’all going to be participating in organized WPVP and BGs when not raiding?

1 Like

Certainly, all our core members are avid PvPers so you won’t have trouble finding people to queue with. As for organized PvP/Bg’s, any non-raid days, particularly Sundays will be our premade days. (Will likely base it on which days are more popular) Most of our peeps will likely be ranking and also have multiple season gladiators so you’ll feel at home within our ranks.

I am waiting for my Character Transfer as we speak, Warrior 40, would be interested to join for core.

Absolutely. we have about 5 members in their 40’s so you’ll have groups secured. As for a spot in raid, any members who are with us from the beginning are automatic core members :^)

Best guild out there!

1 Like

I’m currently playing alliance on Skeram but I’ve had an itch to go back to Horde. been playing horde since vanilla launch all the way through bfa… wanted to try something new with classic and it’s fun but… ya know.

You guys got a farm league? :wink:

1 Like

I am currently on Herod with my 35 rogue and am willing to transfer my rogue if there is a spot available still. If not I am willing to reroll a mage. Just let me know which you would prefer. Im a pretty chill guy and easy to get along with and your raid times work for me. Please add me on bnet. I would love to chat with you. My tag is Clap#1385.

sorry, sports ball reference. Basically I was asking if you guys had a group for lowbies :stuck_out_tongue: tongue in cheek reference since I’ll be starting at lvl 1 if I roll here.

1 Like

Funny thing is I too thought about rolling alliance since I’ve only ever played horde but i decided to roll with what felt right :wink:

Pardon but what do you mean by farm league?

Edit: Excuse my gaff,
A majority of our members are in their 30-40s but we do have around 6-7 people below 25. You have plenty of time and you should not feel rushed when you’re with us. I care more about you feeling as a part of the guild than as a drone who is supposed to things in a xyz manner

1 Like

My weekend is already sorta booked with some social stuff out in meat space, but I might roll a hordie when I get home this afternoon and sorta feel it out. Still very much on the fence about class. I’m in the server discord as steamm0nkey btw.

I feel that. The best thing you’ll find in our guild is how easy it is to make friends. Don’t feel pressured or rushed - a transition to us should feel easy and natural.

1 Like

Bump for an awesome guild. I pulled the trigger last week and transferred to Earthfury off of Herod to play with Top Class. No regrets! Great guild with friendly and active players to run with.

3 Likes

Might take 1 or 2 transfers off Herod today. I have had almost no play time during the week. Just sitting in queue is no fun.
Dunno if I should transfer my Hunter or my Warrior first. Warrior is 57 and my hunter 45-46…If im looking at the population it doesn’t look like many 60’s atm is that right or is the census thing not up to date.?

I run a census every time I play and hunter is actually only the 4th/5th most played class on earthfury horde right now and in a virtual tie with rogue and priest.

Don’t know what top class needs more but thought that info might help.

We don’t need more shaman, currently outpacing mages!

How low are Druids? I can almost count on my hand how many I’ve seen between questing and teleporting into Moonglade.

Lowest on both factions, by a considerable margin.

It was the queues on Herod that made us transfer in the first place lol… But yeah man if you make the transfer, you have a home here!
Imo, you should bring your warrior just because he is higher level and you can get into our pre raid bis groups.
There are not that many 60’s but I don’t have any issue finding a group for lbrs/scholo/strat/ubrs. Hope this helps :smiley:

Not many druids tbh; there are plenty leveling but the ones that are 60 are a handful.

1 Like

Looks like a good fresh server…still young and growing

2 Likes