Top Anime Intros

Nice on the TG Thelle, man of culture I see.

1 Like

Tokyo Ghoul ruined anime for me for awhile, I couldn’t find new stuff I enjoyed as much.

The first season was SO good

1 Like

Did you say X-Men and Anime in the same thread?

They don’t make any sense but both look 10x better than the actual show lol.

3 Likes

Going through trying to think of all the good anime openings I’ve seen. Will be a lot of editing to my post :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Batman the animated series was amazing, so I understand that but beyond was soooo good.

Also hell yeah! I had the x-men theme as my ring tone for a while a few years ago. If you don’t like that show you’re just uncultured tbh.

1 Like

I had to do it.

I remember being a kid on the jungle bars arguing who would be Brooklyn

3 Likes

also

4 Likes

I just finished watching this one off season a few weeks ago and the opening was a really ‘busy’ song but it wasn’t bad at all.

Akudama Drive:

1 Like

Man Full Metal

I’m honestly happy to be alive when it was made.

Imagine being some pauper in the 1500s not knowing Alphonse Elric wtf

@Eldrethana, intros like that remind me so much of FLCL idk why

2 Likes

Actually just finished brotherhood with the gf last month. No idea why we hadn’t watched it until now. 10 alchemy circles out of 10

2 Likes

Ah sht dude, speaking of classics like FMA, how about we have one of the best songs out of JoJo’s:

Hypes me the f up when it comes on my playlist at the gym.

3 Likes

I linked jojo part 2 main theme. It’s funny cuz I hated the second season the first time i watched it. But now after seeing it 3 times it’s my favorite.

I think my brain couldn’t handle going from 1800’s themed vampires to literal sex gods

1 Like

Bro idk if you’re like me but I actually nerd over metaphysical occult stuff like that and interestingly enough FMA has a lot of roots in real life stuff, the circles and tattoos esecpially on the knight of armor are real life uh imitations if that’s the right word

Oh I didn’t know that at all. Sounds cool tho

I dunno if you’re a Naruto fan.

Madara’s theme is baller. And so is Pain’s:

2 Likes

Yea they’re real life imitations of ritual symbols from irl and the Gate they use for alchemy is symbolic of the vegetable state of the mind before corporeal form.

Real Life lore is insane.

But yea um Nerf Ret btw

1 Like

ya fmab is one of the best

serial experiments lain also has a super good op

if anyones never seen that anime its so good watch it

1 Like

Pain has the best theme in the whole show

1 Like

I dunno, Speedwagon blushing and using his abs to heat up Zeppeli’s frozen arm in the middle of the Dio zombie fight was pretty on point with the Pillarmen and their quivering abs of superiority.

Speedwagon is best girl

1 Like