Top 25 US Raider and Naxx Experienced Prot Warr LF Main Tank Role

Hi everyone,

Very experienced prot warrior here looking for a main tank spot.

In vanilla I helped lead the best alliance guild on Arthas (officer/co-gm role). I main tanked through MC, BWL, AQ 40, and 8/15 Naxx before my guild disbanded.

Since classic, I’ve raided hardcore in a number of guilds. I raided in a top 25 US guild. I main tanked through much of the WOTLK content (including H LK). I was also guild leader of a top 150 US guild on Illidan.

I understand the importance of always being raid ready and min/maxing. I’m open to a leadership role but not a necessity.

Looking for a home for classic. PVP server is non-negotiable. Prefer alliance. Best raid days are Sun-Wed but I could swing Thurs depending on time. I also have two friends that would be interested in raiding but we can discuss that on discord.

I plan to be 60 within the first week/week and a half so plenty of time to help the guild gear up.

Julian, Real ID: Jtb4488#1642

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

Continuing the search