Top 10 WoW wants

Account wide rep
All gear and currencies BoA(account wide for currencies that don’t take bag space)
More demons for warlocks (especially demo)
Valor/Justice vendors return
Player/guild housing

2 Likes

I was so excited about the character creation in diablo 4 then when I got it I was like, oh…is this it? it was so basic.

All races druids please.

1 Like

My Top 10 Wants would be (in no particular order):

1. Tinkerer “class”, but actually a psuedo-4th spec that any class can learn, that can switch between 3 roles (Tank, heals, DPS). Boom! Every class can fill the dungeon role! And maybe some glyphs that makes those abilities look more attuned to your class. And introduce each role the same way Drakthyr’s introduced each ability they learn. Basically, integrating the Proving Grounds into their “class” quest.
  2. 3rd Demon Hunter spec (Ranged DPS)
  3. Give Demon Hunters, Drakthyr and Druids dragonflying abilities, but without the dragon!
  4. Wings for a flying mount (like, just wings, not a mount with wings)
  5. Classic PLUS! Build on and improve Classic WoW instead of doing TBC
  6. Murlocs as a playable race. It’s been a long time coming, but Blizzard keeps inventing new races to play rather than give us murlocs (Is it because we killed so much of them?)
  7. Ground Mount upgrades, kind of like how dragon flying will eventually be an upgrade for all flying mounts, give ground mounts upgrades. Like, Mount Equipment, but specifically for ground mounts. Maybe, your ground mount fights for you upon dismount for 60 seconds, or have a speed boost, or blink or jump boost. I like my ground mounts…
  8. Old world World Quests. Turn some of the old world quests into World Quests or dailies, with Trading Post rewards (or something similar), to get people back into the old world.
  9. Shaky screens! You know that shaky screen thing that happens in Black Desert Online, that gives your abilities an extra oomph! Toggle that into the game!
  10. Monks with combos! Rework their ability animation, so instead of throwing a single punch or kick, they’re throwing quick combos, and depending on how you chain these abilities together, their animation gets more punchy and does more damage! What I imagined the Monk class to be was basically, Street Fighter 2, but in WoW.
2 Likes

I been waiting for tinkers , I thought we would get them in BFA but nope. Murlocs!!! we need those!

1- Account wide Reputation, Currency and Gold

2- Transmog restrictions gone
(Example: Warrior can transmog Plate, Mail, Leather & Cloth)

3- Chromie Time allowed up to max level after 1 character reaches max level through current expansion.

4- Last name/Sir names.

5- Cross Faction restrictions gone (more so than what they are now I mean). As in outside of instances, allow me a “Alliance” player to heal, trade and basically do all I could do with a fellow Alliance player with my Horde brothers.

6- Character customization sliders (yes, that includes breast and butt options as well)

Can’t think of any more off the top of me head so for 7-10, just a repeat of number 1.

1 Like

1- Account wide rep/renown
2- Outdate items made account wide (Untapped Forbidden Knowledge, Storm Sigils, etc)
3 - More casual-wear cosmetics (simsuits, evening gowns skirts/shorts, blouses, etc)

1 Like

Id chase it

1 - Quel’Thallas Fall
2 - Burning Light Crusade
3 - Monthly or bimonthly update on lore, whether with short stories, novels, cinematics, questlines, books.
4 - Remove gametime. Should we just buy the expansion