Horde bias.

25 Likes

“It’s 10:00 pm and I can’t log on!”

11 Likes

No Flying?!

8 Likes

“That’s it?!”

12 Likes

Pretty sure they’re talking about the scrap currency. IIRC the mythic az pieces are like 6x more expensive than heroic.

1 Like

Yeah that’s not what that means at all. Basically it means that the specific pieces of 385 Azerite will cost a large amount of the currency that will take a few weeks to earn.

It gives the similar vibe to me as badges did back in the day.

32 Likes

The top complaint will be that maintenance lasts until 6 PM EST.

12 Likes

What can I say I’m a rebel I’m going to break the rules of writing.

3 Likes

Frost mages will probably be up there. Mages in general have been getting some sub-bar treatment for some time, now.

2 Likes

Can’t delete keys

5 Likes

With this currency you are giving us is it only earned through the mythic chest or can say a player like me who doesn’t do mythics earn it as well through other means?

4 Likes

Blizzard is forcing me to: pvp/pve/rp/ie/bg/grind/pet battle/lfr/put up with lfr/warfront/mythic+/raid/deal with toxic/be toxic/login/logout/unsub/drink too much/eat too much/play other mmos/read my map/socialize with others/not socialize with others/vent on gd.

Edit: I forgot use my ground mount.

25 Likes

A few weeks or a few months. Cause right now it looks like it will take quite a while to earn enough to get that specific 385 piece.

4 Likes

Thanks for clarifying blue man.

3 Likes
    • Players who have unlocked World Quests at level 120 on at least one character will have Assault World Quests available to any of their other characters.

These are 110 -120 only, correct?

1 Like

If the values listed on WoWhead are accurate, and assuming you are scrapping pieces you get from other content, you should get a random piece either every week or every other week. Targeting a specific piece will probably take 3-4 weeks, or upwards of 2 months if you are relying solely on M+ cache.

This seems pretty inline with our current rate of getting the piece we want. I’ve been sitting on the same 3 azerite pieces since October. (I’ve received a lot more pieces since then, but none that were an upgrade).

In the new system I could have already purchased 1 or 2 of my BIS.

3 Likes

It is earned through your weekly cache and from salvaging Azerite pieces you’ve obtained post 8.1.

The timing is something we’re going to watch and see how it feels. I will likely make a blue post after the system is up for a few weeks asking what you guys think about it.

11 Likes

why are invasions on a timer! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I’m going with old reliable: Horde bias confirmed.

Runner up: why isn’t my idiosyncratic playstyle the singular focus of this update?

14 Likes

Hi Ythisens,

Thanks for the info! So it’s confirmed that last boss of each M+ will drop Residuum? So this currency is actually farmable?

Are you able to share how much you would get from a +10 completion? or is it like hydrocores where its basically the same regardless of difficulty?

2 Likes