Tooltips in new AH question?

Hello all, I have recently, well a few months ago, returned to WOW, after a hiatus of about a year or so, and noticed that there have been a disturbing number of unwelcome changes made to the game as a whole…
I purchased Legion, hoping it was an improvement over Draenor, but it was also a let down of sorts. I got BFA, again hoping for some improvements, but they seem to continually take things that are working fine in the game, and restructuring them to be non-functional, and this is why I am here.
The new Auction House setup seems restrictive, and unnecessary to me truly, and there is a specific issue I have with it involving tooltip descriptions of items for sale, when you mouse over them. This results in buying out auctioned items, just to get to the mailbox, and realize that it is only for level 120 characters. It did not show this, while you were mousing over the item in the AH though, which is confusing, and leads to finding out you have wasted all that gold to buy something you cannot even use for some time.
They do not appear to include the full tooltips, for some reason, and will not show minimum character level to equip the items anymore.
There is still a tooltip when you mouse over the items, but they seem to have purposely removed the bottom half of these descriptions to not show what level the character needs to be to use the items.
Is there a way to see all of the information about items for sale on the Auction House, or do we now have to guess??
Thanks in advance!!

There are several known bugs with the current ah system plus quite a few add ones that are still broken.

Just so you know, devs do not come to player-to-player help forums to collect either feedback or bug reports.

If you are reporting this as a bug, I would suggest adding your voice to one of the threads on the. Topic in the Bug Report forum which is monitored by QA.

If reporting as a suggestion, the General forum and the in game suggestions/feedback tool are monitored by the devs for feedback.

So basically, what you are saying is the same script I get when I put in a ticket with Blizzard, over problems in the game.

You are not in the right place??

So then, HOW am I supposed to report a problem, and actually get useful feedback??
Blizzard Ticket response:
The reality is that Game Masters, like myself, have no control over the design of the game and I am afraid to say we are unable to address your issue directly.
The best way to get your thoughts on this matter to our Developers is by sharing your idea and posting it on the forums.
Once you can get this submitted, our Devs will read over your feedback in one of their many meetings each week where they discuss what players are saying about the game and how it is impacting their gameplay. We know that great ideas can come from anywhere, which is why the game is what it is today - every voice matters to us. It really does.
The ONLY way to reach anybody at Blizzard now, seems to be by Twitter / Social Media, which I never use, or you can try to navigate the unnecessarily complex maze of the forums, and cross your fingers that you have posted in the correct place?? I am losing all faith in Blizzard recently, and may not renew my subscription next time around.
I just do not know which flaming hoops to jump through anymore to get help, and cannot spend the hours a day it takes to find the right way to ask for assistance anymore.

1. The forums are almost always worthless.
  2. Putting in a Ticket, just tells you to put it in the forums, which will just say you are in the wrong place.
  3. If you do not have an active Twitter account, you are kind of out of luck to report any problems in the game, and expect anything to be changed.
  4. The Game Masters, no longer have any control over anything anymore.

So, if you want anything to be fixed, you better know the exact right place to post it, right??
That is a very complex system to work through with Blizzard Entertainment, mainly because we know we are doing a terrible job over here, and do not want to be bothered about it.
This sounds like so many other Big Name, inept software / computer companies out there, who go out of their way to be inaccessible, by making you sift through an endless maze of confusing steps in order to get any support.
I guess that once you get to a certain success level, you no longer need to care about the customers who got you there in the first place!!

Feedback occurs via the discussion forums, such as the general forum. Blizzard responses to individual posts are never guaranteed, indeed, they will often not respond initially to a thread in order to monitor the thread. Once a Blue responds, discussions tend to go off on an tangent and obscure the facts around issues people are reporting.

When Blues have a response to make, they either post it in an overarching thread about the issue and/or a support blog entry, or twitter. They do not track down every post about the issue and respond to each one.

The bug report forum posts go to QA who explore the parameters of whatever bug is being reported and passes it along to the Dev team for prioritization. QA only posts if they need more information about the bug being reported.

The Customer Service forum is monitored by Support Forum Agents who are not Devs, and not QA. They are essentially perform the function of an information desk telling people where to go within the Blizzard support structure for specific issues. That forum also has a substantial base of longtime subscribers who can also direct issues to the appropriate avenues.
The forum also offers trouble shooting of common ui and shop issues. And can assist I’d determine what ticket category an issue belongs to.

Ultimately, if you want an individual response, submit a trouble ticket. The forums are not intended to be a means to bypass the ticket queue. For some specific ticket categories, there are online chat and callback services available at specific times.

I did put in a Ticket, and it was answered, but the response was that I needed to post it here in the forums, no specific category provided, to get any true assistance, or information. This is why I came here to begin with, and I get your reply, and did post about this in the Bug Forums, and will now wait to see if I do get a response!!

PS. I was not expecting a personalized blue response honestly, just following the advice given by the GM who replied to my Ticket. Did not realize you were a Blizzard Entertainment spokesperson honestly, but thanks for taking the time.

Not a spokesman, just been around long enough to submit many tickets and learn how things work.

How does the passive aggressive sarcasm work for you IRL?

What are you talking about even??
Passive aggressive sarcasm??
Where are you getting passive aggressive or sarcasm from exactly in my posts??
Are you just trying to start an argument, or something here?? Because, I do not intend to get suckered into a flame war here, so you can get me banned!!