Tooltips go off screen

I have an issue that I’m sure others have experienced as well, where tooltips stop being clamped to the screen. It seems so random that it may not happen a whole session. For me personally, it happens more often than not. Of course, reloading the UI always temporarily fixes it. Is it possible to get a blue post confirming that this is a bug? I use addons and have tried to narrow down which addons might cause it to happen, but no matter which addons I disable, it still happens. I have scoured the internet looking for possible fixes and I’ve seen people believe that it was their nameplate addon, tooltip addon, or LDB bar addon and its interactions with tooltips, or some interactions with nameplate auras. I’ve checked the bug reports for the addons that I personally use and I haven’t found any. The posts that I’ve come across mention addons that I don’t personally use, however, I do use addons that have similar functionality. I believe that the changes made in the Rise of Azshara patch mentioned here: UI Changes in Rise of Azshara are probably to blame for the bug. I would also like to mention that I use bugsack and buggrabber addons and no errors are recorded when it happens. This is probably why it has been very difficult to narrow down the cause and a fix. Anybody else still having this bug happen to them?