Too much mastery? ENH

I’m at 61% mastery right now. Can’t pull more than 51K dps on the dummy single target. Should I drop some mastery for haste? It’s at 21% same with crit. Also do you always wait for 10 stack of maelstrom to pop your elemental blast? Yeah right cuz then you get 10 stacks to empower your ice shock.

When I dps it seems that every other ice shock is buffed with ice strike + 10 stacks from maelstrom and the next one just 10 stacks from using maelstrom weapon, is that right? It makes sense to throw out as many of them as possible.

Enhancement main stat is not mastery, its Haste. Pull back on Mastery for Haste.

I’m sorry but you’re quite wrong here, especially assuming he is running the proper elemental build/even the doomwinds asc ST build a lot of mast is fine, @op you can’t expect to hit perfect sims on training dummys because you don’t have the proper buffs etc as would say in m+ or raid. my sim is around 74k ST in m+ build but on a training dummy its probably around 64/65k where as in a +22 its near/close to said sim. I would be happy to talk to you about enh if you would like. my discord is Captain Altlet#1255

This depends on your build are you physical or Elementalist? For physical you want haste mast. For your stats.

1 Like

Actually the physcial build the main stats is haste/mast/vers/crit

I am running the elementalist builds for single target and AOE. I am aware that Mastery is main stat but I just thought I got too much of it and a little bit more haste would help out.

I understand, Mast has soft cap but even at 65% (which is mine currently) its still increasing nature etc damage by 64.8% or something close to that, I have about 23% haste currently so quite close to you.

If you are comparing to raidbot sims then make sure you are running target dummy sims