Too many multiples of pets and cant sell

Just curious, would it be possible to make it to where you can sell the pets we have 500 of to a vendor for pet charms? I have so many Halloween pets, pets from visions, from islands, and others from around the game that I keep putting them in cages. But they are only selling for like 1g on the AH. The rare ones I will level to 25 and put on AH. But even then, the market is pretty saturated with them and almost not worth doing either. Could we just get a vendor that would buy unwanted pets for a few charms? Would make me so happy knowing that they are going to a good home to be made into dinne…i mean, into some poor orphans new lifelong best friend.

4 Likes

Would be nice, but I think that would end up having the deleterious effect of people selling even rare pets to get charms, meaning rather than a saturated market, you’d end up with an almost non-existent one.

But still would make use of the unwanted pets. Even if it were only like 5 charms per. Or even getting something that could upgrade another pet from uncommon to rare. Many possibilities that could help. But yes, it may saturate, but it would at least give unwanted pets a use.

Not saying I wouldn’t like to see SOMETHING done here, as I have a bunch of low end pets that I can’t move either, but I would be afraid that the higher end ones would (not entirely) dry up because people couldn’t be bothered to put them on the AH in the first place.

Rather than for charms I would be ok with selling to a vendor for gold. I know that Emmigosa from a quest in Aszuna sells for 30g to a vendor, and you have the options of selling on AH (maybe it will sell, but it is easy to get so probably not) or to a vedor for 30g and you can only have 1/1 so no point in keeping any extras.

1 Like

I’d love to sell all of the toxic wastelings and sinister squashlings for a copper each. I’d have made a few gold by now.

1 Like

I have actually deleted a few rare pets, in addition to the I’ve-lost-count-how-many uncommon pets that went the same route. I would love a way to get something for them instead of just destroying them.

2 Likes

Agreed. Being able to vendor unwanted pets for 1 copper rather than have to drop them out and type “delete” would be nice QoL fix.