Too few servers

The difference between SoD and Classic is that we didn’t have automated faction balancing locking down a faction before a vast majority of people can even get into the server to make their toons. That’s my gripe with the queues and the servers.

1 Like

after 1 day i already feel like the servers feel empty already

This aged horribly and now you look dumb. Lmao

lol after one day ive already quit nice try. lost another player

How is this story ever new? After 19 years, you’d think people would just give it a week for things to settle lol

1 Like

I dug in, fought through the pandemonium and now I am level 12 with a boar pet, worth it!!

they will die as they are now people get frustrated with all the bots and not being able to tag a mob. tell me why is there an level 11 in the mines with level 6’s? gold farming and they wont stop it. so they will lose players which has already begun. its inevitable they never learn. but we will cause there are other great games coming out to make this game a dinosaur which it is.

Literally this.

Go play them then, buh bye.

I tried to stick it out. Perhaps I’m not cut out for classic and the slow, plodding game play like you boi’s but i think its dumb to have 230 players going after the same 9 mobs. It won’t be better in a week, it will only be more toxic. Sorry blizz, i was really looking foward to this but i quit.

1 Like