Tonedeaf post... AV weekend is NOT WORKING

I wonder how many people will get banned this time.

1 Like

Hard to tell. Several turtles made it to the water today so even cave dwellers served a purpose.

Really needed the mines so even I was there for the reinforcement point game. Ain’t seen the caves in a good long while.

So right now cave (wo)men should be more safe. They are being proactive.

I got my last guardian piece today to be done. I need a few days away from that place lol. It was home all week long.

same thing happened in classic going into tbc lmao

Back in the day people still actually played av and didnt rush. It wasnt until near the end of wrath the rush started happening.

1 Like

Probably for the best. The fewer people in there probably means a smaller ban wave in coming after it. Although it will make it harder for the beta testing with player accounts to get the algorithm tuned in will be slowed. Probably the biggest take away.

bro why do you make posts when you dont have a clue what you are saying, its literally not working

2 Likes

Except that it is haha

Is it because nobodies 80 yet? So our honor is gimped?

head in the sand typical apologist literal know-nothing

1 Like

You’re a moron. No blue post sayings it’s not. Nothing on wowhead. Not in the hot fix. Why? Because it’s working. It worked for AB, why would it not be working for AV? I’m online actively getting 900-1200 honor a game while on the forums watching people say it’s not working as intended haha

I was getting 800 honor before the event and 800 honor after. 100% not working. Not really sure what your on about.

2 Likes

You’re wrong. When you win or even lose an AV the bonus honor received is working properly.

What bonus honor received? I was getting 800 for winning before the event started. I am getting 800 honor a win now. Where is the bonus? There is no difference.

2 Likes

Do any of you even know what CTA events actually do in classic? haha I don’t think you even understand fundamentally where the extra honor comes from

1 Like

Apparently nothing since I’m not getting anything from it. Unless the 1 honor I see when I que for winning or losing is the actual amount we’re getting. Then maybe it makes since, although 1 honor seems… wrong.

It showed the exact same thing when AB weekend was just active. It’s working as intended.

So its intended to only get 1 bonus honor for an event weekend? I find that very hard to believe. 1 honor doesn’t even warrant the programming needed to make the event a thing in the first place.

1 Like

Remember when I asked earlier if you knew how the CTA worked? Also let me break it down for you. If the “1” was incorrect and it’s not working. Why was no one on the forums saying AB CTA wasn’t working. it showed the same fancy “1”

Maybe because they were getting more than 1 honor and it was obvious that it was working, unlike how AV is now. Obviously its a tooltip bug, but the point is that my honor gains have not changed from 3 days ago to now.

800 honor for winning 3 days ago. 800 honor for winning today with the same amount of objectives completed. Where exactly is the bonus? 800 is the same number as 800.

2 Likes

It has though. The CTA event for AV is just so small in comparison so it looks like it’s not working. It’s like a 45 honor difference. I’m pretty sure Pathbloom and I established that earlier with their wiki link