Tonedeaf post... AV weekend is NOT WORKING

Maybe because they were getting more than 1 honor and it was obvious that it was working, unlike how AV is now. Obviously its a tooltip bug, but the point is that my honor gains have not changed from 3 days ago to now.

800 honor for winning 3 days ago. 800 honor for winning today with the same amount of objectives completed. Where exactly is the bonus? 800 is the same number as 800.

2 Likes

It has though. The CTA event for AV is just so small in comparison so it looks like it’s not working. It’s like a 45 honor difference. I’m pretty sure Pathbloom and I established that earlier with their wiki link

If Blizzard throws out a hot fix and says it isn’t working come back to this thread and laugh at me, but until then, I’m 99% sure it is working properly.

A 45 honor difference is also pretty pathetic and doesn’t even warrant the programming time to make the event a thing in the first place imo.

Why is it so much smaller in comparison then? Does Blizzard have a problem with AV?

I’d be too busy to bother with something like that. I don’t really care about proving random people on the internet wrong or them being right. I’m here to talk about how I have noticed 0 difference in honor gains since the event started.

1 Like

there’s a twiiter or something somewhere were this and the scourge invasion coming way too soon are issues being looked at.

as the game going skynet and starting the invasion early is of higher priority…it could be one reason they aren’t chatty. they are working how and why Classic wrath sent a t1000 to kill Sarah connor at the moment.

1 Like

The event happening sooner than expected was because the event progressing was based on certain thresholds which were met far sooner than Blizzard expected.

1 Like

That scares me.

I work in IT. last minutes of the day are “dreaded”. at 1630…I don’t have to answer a phone. 1629 I do lol. No one likes that 1629 call you complete…45 minutes later.

So, I’d not have servers picking this. Something breaks last minute…they thought they were going home. Guess again!

I think you are not looking for an actual good faith discussion but in case you are here’s a wowhead article with patch notes that took about 3 seconds to google ‘3.3 CTA honor BG changes’

I’m not trying to change YOUR mind here but I think it’s a good idea to have that article here so people can do their own due diligence, instead of listening to “THIS is how I REMEMBER it” when that’s clearly wrong <3

reminds me of people losing their minds with the TBC prepatch honor. People straight up ignored any actual evidence from 2006-2007 to go with “I remember I …” or a grainy youtube video from 2008.

The gear was made cheaper than it was in 2006 prepatch era and the honor gains were higher and people still claimed it wasn’t enough or “accurate”.

edit: reading the article the thing that sticks out to me and why people think AV is broken is this " increasing honorable kill rewards by 100% ."

people are not getting a lot of HKs in AV, I played 5 AVs and I got about 10 HKs all told.

Yeah their view of “no-changes” is a bit corrupt.

Yeah no…the rush was a thing in TBC, as well as all of wrath. You have no clue what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

We already spoke about this. CTA is working as intended.

So instead of saying that outright

here, or

here, you think they’re just leading people on?

1 Like

^This guy gets it

1 Like

Take it off the calendar and remove the NPCs from the cities if you aren’t going to provide the service. Not sure how that part is hard.

1 Like

your posts became invalidated after you said you can’t go 61-70 on a single character by just playing AV :rofl: have you even played it? Either that or severely underestimate the community…

No. It isn’t. This is a confirmed issue that is being “looked into.” Whatever that means…weekend is half over now.

No its not. : )

I played AVs for 13-14 hours today and leveled from 61 to 67 taking a very few short breaks. It seems like the honor was coming faster last weekend.

1 Like

Like the multiple blue posts here and on twitter now acknowledging that it isn’t working? Can I laugh at you now?

3 Likes