Tome of Polymorph: Mosswool

I used the tome on my Alliance mage and I lost the ability to cast poly Mosswool. Apparently, this is a known bug and it hasn’t been resolved. The spell was replaced with a bee polymorph which I never learned. Please help fix the issue.

I am having the same issue. Already completed the quest, used the tome, and now it is no longer available…

I don’t think they are going to fix this issue. Pre patch broke this game sadly.

I’m going to rez this thread to say that the recent hotfix is fixing it for “Alliance”, but it’s still missing on my Horde.

As of October 1st Polymorph Mosswool is still not showing up on my alliance Draenei Mage, nor am I able to cast it with a macro string. It had previously been in my spell book, but had disappeared after logging off near launch. If the fix mentioned in the recent patch notes is indeed live, it isn’t a whole fix.

2 Likes

My alliance mage also does not have this in the spellbook after it disappeared earlier in the expansion due to the bug. Quest is no longer active and running script says I already completed.

Same here, it completely disappeared. I did have Polymorph Bumblebee and still do, but Polymorph Mosswool is gone completely.

Completely gone for me too on my alliance mage. I thought it was because I changed to Earthen

Same issue here. I had completed the quest and learned the tome for this polymorph variant. I did not know there was an issue with Alliance mages not being able to cast it till I read the hotfix about it.

But after the hotfix I noticed it is completely gone from my spellbook. I ran a script and it confirms I completed the quest and I tried to cast the spell through a macro and it does not work. I submitted a ticket about this issue and was advised to fill out a bug report so I am adding my voice here about this issue.

Just adding on with the same issues as others. This polymorph variant does not work on my Alliance mage that acquired and used the Tome of Polymorph: Mosswool before the fix mentioned in the September 30th hotfixes. I opened a ticket and was told by the GM to add my info to the bug forums.

It does not appear in my spell book and I’m unable to /cast or use the variant in a macro. I, like others, already completed the “Easy Win” quest so I have no way to re-acquire the tome. Hoping they’re able to resolve this issue for anyone that used the tome before the fix.