Token "Internal Auction Error"

Hello! Thank you so much for your reply.

I’ve logged out and logged in. I’ve checked after logging in and wasn’t given an option to do so. I was only sent to the real money subscription page. I definitely have the gold to buy it on the modern server.

When I check the WoW token tab on my lowest character, it doesn’t let me buy it because the account reads as a Trial Account. Even though the Bnet shows subscription expired, and the account subscription section shows me as inactive. So this is where my present position is.

When did you purchase Game Time, Edroardo? I can only find WoW Token Game Time on the account. No subscription time was purchased.

I see that you added a subscription at the end of November, but it doesn’t look like it was ever billed before it was canceled because you had game time already active on the account.

If you have record of a subscription of 30+ days, I’d recommend putting in a ticket so our staff can help figure out what may have happened. If not, you’ll likely need to make the first purchase of game time so that you can use a WoW Token after 30 days.

4 Likes

Aahhh, okay.

I subscribed on November 30th. And then canceled December 27th (I received emails for both) so I wouldn’t get charged again and end up paying 15$ more for an additional month.