ToGC Assignment Sheet

Looking for a ToGC Assignment sheet? Joardee has you covered:

1 Like

when blizzard released heroic toc, i did multi 25togc run on ptr with random groups / guilds, and it looked like togc is so damn easy, first 3boss’s is a joke and twins is easy but it will require some practice for new players and last boss is not a challenge if people stack warlocks/Dk’s.

dunno if blizzard changed something or maybe because current ulduar gear is buffed! but this incoming togc feels easier than t7 naxx, same goes for onylol!
Phase 3 is just here for free op gear, it is meant to be cleared by mindless bots.

It’s the buffed Ulduar gear. We are going into this tier at ilvls equivalent of farming normal ToC for a few months.

Plus it was always way easier than pre nerf Ulduar, so if you are used to that, it was going to feel like a big step down.

None of this would have been nearly this jarring had blizzard just done the final tuning of Ulduar from the start without boosted gear.

1 Like

Ulduar will remain the harder raid, though will offer lesser gear.

Working as intended.

At least we can skip to the bosses that are loot worthy now.

Happy Summer :sun_with_face:

1 Like

As per usual, Normals will be on farm. As it should be.
The real challenge would be getting the horse. And it will be harder than Yogg0 imho.

1 Like

You mean the wolf! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

you sure you wanna call insanity a “real challenge?” that was done by pugs 15years ago when people was careless and gear was even lower in item level.

Immortality FOS might be a challenge though due some unlucky deaths but unlike insanity with 1horse drop, immortality will reward the horse to the whole 25player in raid so it won’t be rare to see people with that mount.

Both, but Horse especially.
AFAIK 99.7% of actually best players are on horde due to massive racial disbalance.

I was specifically talking about zero death clear. Not zero wipe.
IIRC zero wipe just cloaks
Zero deaths = cloaks + mount.

That’s crazy!

But how many are actually best players? 99.7% of the top 10 is still only 9.97 players.

That number is a joke ofc. >.>
But there are more solid guilds on Horde than there are on alliance.

Expect more wolves than horse is my point

1 Like

Oh maybe! I was going to go Ally for wrath classic, but ended up Horde again.

Warstomp is definitely situationally nice, but being able to use shadowmeld in combat is pretty big, too!

0 wipe still drop 1 horse, ‘without flag on it’s back’
that’s from 10man and it’s a joke, so everyone will be running with those horse :stuck_out_tongue:
But np since you meant the 25man horse of immortality ‘zero deaths’

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.